Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were just a bit more attractive...

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
CompleteFuckingLoser

CompleteFuckingLoser

コイントの王女
-
Just one inch taller? Your life would improve slightly. Every time you're heightmogged, it would feel just a bit less awful.

Recessed chin? If your chin was just ONE millimeter forward, your overall face (and therefore, overall respect and happiness in life) would improve.

Dark skin? If your skin was 1 shade brighter, the light skin halo would come into play.

REMEMBER who you are, how you feel, how you act, and how much people like and respect you is a REFLECTION of your looks. If you were a little bit more attractive, your life would be a little bit better. If your life was just a little bit better from the beginning, who knows where you'd be at by now?

Just imagine, from birth one of your bad features is slightly improved. That small, tiny difference would positively influence every single real life interaction you would have throughout your life. Imagine how much better your life would be and would have been if one of your bad features was just a smidgen better.

A 4/10 is always more valued, respected and loved in comparison to a 3/10. You are not an exception to that rule.

I got everything I need for manko.

Life doesn't get better than that.

Oh shit! If only i knew!! No. Shit.

I got everything I need for manko.

Life doesn't get better than that.
You:

9e5fe287b68e181ec639b4fb0d7fb4c9

if I wasn't deformed I'd be a Chadlite

Thanks for the suifuel <3 One step closer to doing it.

My point is that

If just ONE TINY feature of yours improved, your whole entire life and upbringing would have been better. If your entire life and upbringing was just slightly better, you would be in a vastly better and more enjoyable place in life.

I made this thread in response to people who say that certain features are just "not important."
Everything is important. Every tiny positive change on your body would compound and lead to a massively better future.

tell me something i dont know bro

When someone is more attractive than you, they don't just heightmog/facemog/whatevermog you.

They LIFEMOG you. They have (overall) been treated better than you just because of a MEASLY more attractive genetic makeup.