Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were invited to a Halloween party what would you dress as?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Ive never been invited to a halloween party, and to any kind of party tbh, but Ive always imagined it must be fun wearing a costume and choosing what you are going to be.

I'm high inhib though so I would probably just wear a hat or something.
What would your costume be?

I don’t know to be honest, man.

maybe as some mass shooter, for the lulz

I don’t know to be honest, man.
You could use one of this tbh
Yoshi child kit

Probably just wouldn't go

Would not go. Honorable lithuanians have similar masquerade celebrtation at spring, and traditionally dressing like various devils, witches, and jews

i dont need mask

Everything would look shit on me.

I always wanted to dress up as an alien or predator from the movie series of both names, but I am too short, fat stocky to pull it off.

I once tried to be David Hasselhoff at a 90s themed party (wearing a joke black afro wig cut into a multet and glueing the clippings to a cardboard chest-plate).

The end result I just looked like David Kenneth Smith (aka King David).

Background on him getting arrested for the above.

maybe as some mass shooter, for the lulz
I was thinking about that. Wearing ER's iconic look with his nice clothes, his Giorgio Armani glasses and a vanilla latte in hand. Bonus points if you can arrive to the party in a BMW. I would talk using ER quotes all night. Normies would think i'm not wearing any costume and that I have autism. They wouldnt be so wrong about the second one.
Hqdefault

I would wear my Buddhist robes that I have

People across the street are already paryting. I would go shirtless to reveal my pectoral muscles and then I would lfit some females.

Ive never been invited to a halloween party, and to any kind of party tbh, but Ive always imagined it must be fun wearing a costume and choosing what you are going to be.

Myself i would be confused for being to real

Jax from League of Legends so I can cover my face and try to talk to some "nerdy" girls.
People across the street are already paryting. I would go shirtless to reveal my pectoral muscles and then I would lfit some females.
Do it or cuck

I'd be a clearly defined ramus or a blue pill.

I'll dress as chad :chad:

I'm scary enough so I don't need costume

ER, I would wear a leg cast

I'll dress up as a NW0 Hairline

Would not go unless i had a gf

Since the Joker will be an overrated costume, I’ll go as Travis from Taxi Driver.
I’m going to clean the scum off the streets.

Balding can make a male do thiat..

I'd dress as the joker

going to one today not dressing up