Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you were in prison and a negress brought you a tasty snack would you fall in love with her

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

You're the poster boy for "what inceldom does to a mfer." :fuk:

Idk about love, but I would want to get to know her and hopefully she likes me. But won’t happen, so it’s over.

so much for the master race

I have never seen niggress foids irl so Idk how my mind will react to them :fuk:

If I’m in prison and without internet access that negress should expect a good time :feelsLSD:

You're the poster boy for "what inceldom does to a mfer." :fuk:
ExpressionsBedFeet

tbh if inceldom is indeed the cause of my heart being open to Abigail where it might otherwise be closed to admiring her then that makes me regret my inceldom less

but I would like to think I'd still have my revelations about cute lolis even if i was getting laid a lot

that's probably being idealistic though, because getting mainstream-measured success like sex probably makes it more appealing to be conformist and not risk your rep or normal NPC brain peace by thinking abnormally