Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were in high school, which relationship would you rather have?

Which relationship would you prefer

• Fake Stacy girlfriend you don't get to have sex with but people think you did

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Real fat ugly girlfriend you get to have sex with

Votes: 20 47.6%

• Total voters
F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Scenario 1: Fake Stacy girlfriend you don't get to have sex with but people think you did. She holds your hands, acts romantic around you, and people see you as the dude with the Stacy gf, but no sex

Scenario 2: A Real fat ugly girlfriend you get to have sex with. All of the above, plus sex, but the chick is fat and ugly

Note: The Stacy won't tell anyone she doesn't have sex with you. If anyone asks, she says yes.

Last edited:
Fake Stacy since pre-selection would help me get a gf willing to fuck me

Sex and sex, and when you're horny you just want to get it on, even with a landwhale.

Wouldn't work because you just know she would very publicly insist she's never had sex with you. You underestimate how insane women are.

Wouldn't work because you just know she would very publicly insist she's never had sex with you. You underestimate how insane women are.
No, in the OP it is implied people think she had sex with you, so if anyone asks, she says yes she did

neither I’m just finna continue cooming into my cockroach collection

Does everyone know you fucked the fat ugly gf or just you?

Real gf obviously.
Why would I want some stacy that isn't even attracted to me.

Neither. Both are garbage

Option 1. Would help me social circle maxx and make other foids want me. Plus guve me respect in eyes of boys. Sexlessness is not that much of an issue in teen years.

I'd rather not have a fat girlfriend, what if she tries to eat me?

I would never want a landwhale GF. Landwhales aren’t human

I'd rather not have a fat girlfriend, what if she tries to eat me?
I want 2 fuk your avi she is hot

was abt to say this. i would piggy back off the fake stacy gf, and i don't want a fat bitch.

Eula is my favorite, hope there is gonna be some good stuff
Is she a new Genshin character? I havent played since last October. I had to delete it off my PC for space reasons. If I had a PS4 i’d redownload

Scenario 1: Fake Stacy girlfriend you don't get to have sex with but people think you did. She holds your hands, acts romantic around you, and people see you as the dude with the Stacy gf, but no sex

Scenario 2: A Real fat ugly girlfriend you get to have sex with. All of the above, plus sex, but the chick is fat and ugly

Note: The Stacy won't tell anyone she doesn't have sex with you. If anyone asks, she says yes.
If you aren't going for the real thing, you're faking being an incel.

I can't still imagine what she would look like. I need some pictures of such foids.

I can't still imagine what she would look like. I need some pictures of such foids.

This is not a question, its an IQ filter.

wtf? some of you would rather date and not get some? Sure no one wants a whale but idk man.