Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were going to rope yourself what would your last meal be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1499
  • Start date
Deleted member 1499

Deleted member 1499

Self-banned
-
I can't think of anything.

Alcohol AND BENZODIAZepines

fried chicken with french fries

A 16oz ribeye steak with a rack of bbq ribs and steak fries. And a side pound of bacon.

Last edited:
White strawberries
Screen Shot 2018 05 02 at 81423 PM

eating something good would make me want to live

i want a piece of me to be eaten, before i die.

6 double bacon cheeseburgers from burger king ($34) two frozen coke floats ($4) and some weed ($20)

A 24 ounce Fat Tire beer, 2 burgers from Five Guys, Two Large orders of fries (one regular, one cajun), 20 pc chicken nugget meal from mcdonalds. 2 Chik Fil sandwhiches no pickle. Extra large Dr. pepper

A 24 ounce Fat Tire beer, 2 burgers from Five Guys, Two Large orders of fries (one regular, one cajun), 20 pc chicken nugget meal from mcdonalds. 2 Chik Fil sandwhiches no pickle. Extra large Dr. pepper
Fuuuuck I was gonna say Five Guys as well, they legit make the best burgers

Yea I used to work at one when I was a wagecuck in HS. They really do use fresh ingredients you cut yourself every morning unlike all the other places and you cut the fries yourself every morning and roll the beef patties etc.

1 lb of truffles, truffle suzuki from Kuu restaurant, bottle of dom perignon, a Mexican ceviche made from fresh caught tuna just hours before, Kobe filet, black sturgeon caviar, fresh sardoni, a glass of Macallan 30 year, and one of those fancy japanese melons.

One opened up 1 block from my house right as I got on a diet. Just fuck my shit up. I still cave and pig out there sometimes.

One opened up 1 block from my house right as I got on a diet. Just fuck my shit up. I still cave and pig out there sometimes.
Fuck I could eat there every day tbh, their burgers are so god damn delicious, everything else tastes like paper in comparison especially McDonalds

sweet onion chicken teriyaki from subway

Beef Thai fried rice. But no plans to rope myself...

i have no idea, i don't really care about food other than needing to eat to stay alive

Fuck I could eat there every day tbh, their burgers are so god damn delicious, everything else tastes like paper in comparison especially McDonalds
McDonald's is across the street from the newly opened Five Guys. The mog is brutal.

InNout with some Ben and Jerrys afterwards.

Some sort of dessert.

A 16oz ribeye steak with a rack of bbq ribs and steak fries. And a side pound of bacon.
6 double bacon cheeseburgers from burger king ($34) two frozen coke floats ($4) and some weed ($20)
big boys

Popeyes, Pizza Hut, Oreo Ice cream, and Dr.Pepper

A bullet to the brain

Teddy bear cookies and a liter of apple juice.

Soulfood made by an obese black woman from the south.

Carne arsada fries and a large Dr. Pepper.

fried chicken with french fries

Id max out the credit card, go for white truffles and crawdaddies, some gumbo, eat like a king. It's not like I would have to pay the bill.

Either a vegan burrito or sweet potato mac and cheese

Metamucil +6 pack beer

Fat burger and beer

Human flesh. Always wanted to know what it tasted like, maybe chicken. If I dislike it, I’m going for a White Cheddar Cheez-it binge. Haven’t had those in years...

I would not rope myself :(
I know everything gets better with time..

I would not rope myself :(
I know everything gets better with time..

looks most definitely don’t get better with time. one can perhaps care less about inceldom as time passes, but that is about it.

a vanilla milkshake, a giant bowl of chocolate mint ice cream, a large pizza with chicken, cheese, peppers, onions, and olives. A whole black forest cake. Some lasagna and spaghetti. Burritos and tacos. I'd just kill myself by overeating lel

Even though I don't go to the gym., You guys should try taking steroids and devoting your life to achieve a lean muscular look. That will surely get you guys laid. But we all know it requires more than determination. :(
I think lookism might be a better place for ya. They also believe you can improve looks.