Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were god what would you do about incels

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Create advanced sexbots that are indistinguishable from human females.

make them noncel

Would make them enter eternal heaven.

If I was god, nothing would exist.

The concept of Inceldom wouldn't exist. Everyone would get the best relationship with a perfect 1:1 ratio

All negative emotions wouldn't exist and I would create different lifeforms across the universe

Make us all look like 10/10 chads, and then make the chads look like 1/10 subhuman.
We get to live the life we always wanted, and they finally get punished.

There will be someone for everyone and all adultery would equal death.

Good thread. I would solve this problem permanently as God:

20% of men's sperm is Y; 80% of men's sperm is X.

This would yield 1 men for every 4 women in the future.

This would end hypergamy permanently.

Last edited:
Good thread. I would solve this problem permanently as God:

20% of men's sperm is XY; 80% of men's sperm is XX.

This would yield 1 men for every 4 women in the future.

This would end hypergamy permanently.
That won't be enough still, I would make it 50:1, though I would probably be born female if that were the case

if i was god id kill myself because god is a cunt

If i were god i would destroy the whole of humanity because my creation has gone to shit and doesn't deserve to exist anymore. I would let nature retake earth again in peace.

If I was god I would make everyone gl and give them immortality so that they can have sex for eternity and be happy

Kill them all to spare them the suffering

The concept of Inceldom wouldn't exist. Everyone would get the best relationship with a perfect 1:1 ratio

All negative emotions wouldn't exist and I would create different lifeforms across the universe
If I was god I would make everyone gl and give them immortality so that they can have sex for eternity and be happy
And do some punishing to the normies who acted like bitches to us, maybe beat them to a pulp a few times before they can join the rest of the people.

If I was god I think I’d end all life and start from scratch with a new rulebook. Hypergamy will always be present in any other scenario.

And do some punishing to the normies who acted like bitches to us, maybe beat them to a pulp a few times before they can join the rest of the people.
That would be fun. Having them agonize about living before letting them in serves them right

tbh this thread is kinda shirk bro

Every man would look like a white Chad and every femoid would look like Stacinder Kaur.

If I was God I would give all women a disease that will make them die if they don't fuck incels passionately on a regular basis :D This way we get to have a LOT of sex and women get punished at the same time.

P.S.: Fucking chads will make their disease worse so to stay alive after each time fucking a chad they will have to fuck more incels.

If I was God I would give all women a disease that will make them die if they don't fuck incels passionately on a regular basis :D This way we get to have a LOT of sex and women get punished at the same time.

P.S.: Fucking chads will make their disease worse so to stay alive after each time fucking a chad they will have to fuck more incels.

end their niaery and wliminate incel genes from the gene pool

Turn them into chads.

forced marrage at puberty to their looksmatch or better

Increase the girl to guy ratio to 3:1 so there is 3 girls for every 1 guy, give girls sex drives 50* more stronger than guys so they are always thirsty. Make all guys atleast 8 out of 10 but make 1/3 of female population butt ugly so they are forced to live life of a perma incel

Make society more looks based so females always see hot chads and Stacy’s on TV and compare to their own ugly bodies and faces and hopefully commit suicide out of depression. This won’t work on males since we will all be 8+.

Make it legal to beat up women, so if we are walking by and we see ugly female, we will be able to sucker punch her and Knock her out without any consequences ( there won’t be a need for this because we will all be getting regular sex and we will all be happy) but we all have bad days.

Brain wash females and tell them their value only comes from looks so they are forced to make themselves look hot and sexy for us guys so we can pump and dump them, if they don’t then they will be female incels living a depressed life without chad.

If they still don’t comply then they will be sent to labor camp where they mine rocks and work hard to build society.

No aids/std medicine for females but instead they are branded on their forehead with the diverse they carry

Last edited:
Increase the girl to guy ratio to 3:1 so there is 3 girls for every 1 guy, give girls sex drives 50* more stronger than guys so they are always thirsty. Make all guys atleast 8 out of 10 but make 1/3 of female population butt ugly so they are forced to live life of a perma incel

Make society more looks based so females always see hot chads and Stacy’s on TV and compare to their own ugly bodies and faces and hopefully commit suicide out of depression. This won’t work on males since we will all be 8+.

Make it legal to beat up women, so if we are walking by and we see ugly female, we will be able to sucker punch her and Knock her out without any consequences ( there won’t be a need for this because we will all be getting regular sex and we will all be happy) but we all have bad days.

Brain wash females and tell them their value only comes from looks so they are forced to make themselves look hot and sexy for us guys so we can pump and dump them, if they don’t then they will be female incels living a depressed life without chad.

If they still don’t comply then they will be sent to labor camp where they mine rocks and work hard to build society.

No aids/std medicine for females but instead they are branded on their forehead with the diverse they carry
That would be awesome. Then when the female incels make a woman's rights movement we'll call them lonely neckfat virgins who watch hentai everyday.

"Make it legal to beat up women, so if we are walking by and we see ugly female, we will be able to sucker punch her and Knock her out without any consequences ( there won’t be a need for this because we will all be getting regular sex and we will all be happy) but we all have bad days."

lol, that's pretty much the reverse of how it is now.

Make everything perfect and equal for everyone.
Nobody would be superficial/cruel anymore and every girl would find herself attracted to a single man with similar interests and vice versa. Cheating and breakups also wouldn't exist and not a single person would be alone.

aging, death, disease oe organic life limitations would not longer exist. Life would not be about competition, resources and survival anymore, but about experience, leisure and contemplation. Body would stop being a cage or a base for the survival, but just a representation or manifestation of the consciousness directing it.