Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were dictator, which group would you genocide?

Who would you genocide? You can pick 3 groups.

• Muslims

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Niggers

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Joos

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Pajeets

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Spics

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Asians

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • East Europeans

• West Europeans

• Nobody

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Everyone

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Let's assume a fairy magically made you dictator of the entire world (but primarily West and US) and you had absolute power and were highly popular.

dxRPruEPJALBiXNVNeJhVNhD.jpg

Who would you genocide ? You can pick 3 groups.

bosniaks/gypsies/somalians/MostSandniggers

maybe hungarians too

Nobody. While it is true that developing your own race is basically the best thing you can do in the long term, using intellectuals of others races -kikes, mayos- would be the best thing for the Calilphate developement.

Pajeets + Niggers + Jews

Let's assume a fairy magically made you dictator of the entire world (but primarily West and US) and you had absolute power and were highly popular.

Nigs, Kikes and Jeets.

I wouldn't want to go after any particular ethnic group. But gays and trannies disgust me. Seriously how tf fuck do guys just want to chop their dicks off? Or think another dude is hot or whatever. So just them.

Jews
Niggers
Curries

JBW believers (Regardless of race)

here in holland they are nice
Jfl, most of the ones I've met here are rude as shit

They also lack basic spatial awareness, breed like rabbits which is an issue, contribute less, and in Canada & UK have a high crime

Not sure why you'd be fine with them, they're awful & I've grown to resent them a lot

All idiots who break my laws for a better society, and I will kill any traces of ideologies that contradict me.

There would be little need for Genocide, I'd rather separate them into their own states or federations. (undesirables in terms of behavior will be disposed of though)

Anyone who hates incels so basically the entire planet

here in holland they are nice

Just look at their own country & Canada, they will turn it into a shithole

And personally, I've met Curries & whilst they came across as "nice" they were backstabbing scum

You do you, but just my two-cents. :feelsjuice:

Nobody. While it is true that developing your own race is basically the best thing you can do in the long term, using intellectuals of others races -kikes, mayos- would be the best thing for the Calilphate developement.
retarded sandnigger cant even spell Caliphate jfl. worse parasites than jews tbh

I hate that I can't vote for sex havers

What are the implications of ricecels and slavs being the least hated races

Rich people for genocide
Chads and foids for working camps

Nothing based on ethnicity

They also have roots outside of Europe, so they're not "native" to it in a way
They're still genetically European though and have contributed much more to European history than a group like Ashkenazis.

There was actually a Hungarian guy on RWgram who you remind me of. He wasn't incel and he would make some "Italians aren't white" comments in jest, but generally I think you two would get along well.
:feelshaha: :lul:
Just look at their own country & Canada, they will turn it into a shithole

And personally, I've met Curries & whilst they came across as "nice" they were backstabbing scum

You do you, but just my two-cents. :feelsjuice:
:yes::yes::yes:

In my personal life, curries are the group I avoid most after nigs. I avoid nigs for safety reasons but avoid curries because I just don't want to deal with them at all

Every year I would have a blender festival! I would pick the most handsome man and the prettiest women from each race. I would throw them into a huge blender to produce the most beautiful dog food.

I would pick five smartest children of each race, throw them onto the tarmac and ride a tank over them. Making their parents watch, before poking their eyes.

I would pick wisest old couple in every village. And sent them to desert to die.

Im against ageism, sexism or racism. I hate all people equally! I'm Monke the terrible! Ugh-ugh, aaaarggghh!!!

Nobody, they didn’t get to choose what race they got to be, the only (((ethical))) way is mass segregation.

1. Normies 2. Niggers 3. Kikes. Honorable Mention: Whores.