Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were dads of daughters. Most of you would be picky and have the same standard as Stacy.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
If she didn't the choosing and you did the choosing, lots of guys will be rejected. You would also end up choosing a Chad for her because you want good genes for your future grand kids. We might not be too different from foids in that regard or instance. However, at least she wouldn't be whoring around as much.

Hypothetically, if we got rid of dating sites/apps and guys have to visit the home of these dads of daughters, and ask them if they can marry their daughter. Just like the medieval/feudal times.

I would never have a daughter, it's either a son or an abortion

Maybe back in medieval times but most dads literally berate the chad more than the nerd. They usually do it because they know how chads are and how unloyal they may be

Yes, I don't want to produce children with my same looks.

If she didn't the choosing and you did the choosing, lots of guys will be rejected. You would also end up choosing a Chad for her because you want good genes for your future grand kids. We might not be too different from foids in that regard or instance. However, at least she wouldn't be whoring around as much.
Hypothetically, if we got rid of dating sites/apps and guys have to visit the home of these dads of daughters, and ask them if they can marry their daughter. Just like the medieval/feudal times.
Kind of a cucked thread, but like if you were dead, and say you didn't had a daughter, and had a son instead. Then he has a daughter (your granddaughter) and she eventually will have sex with a man.

Worrying about the cucked thing is actually futile or pointless to worry about that.

do you want your son to suffer like you?

If your son suffered like you imagine how much worse he will suffer when he grows up
The son wouldn't end up breeding.

But the daughter will have most of a chance to breed even if she's ugly.

Last edited:
It would balance out, as not everyone would be able to have a Chad and standards would not be so high as to warrant only needing the most prime of looks. :feelsjuice:

Honestly sounds like a way better deal than the apps. Drawbridge, moat, early death. Anything but the goddamn apps.

I would never willing have a daughter

Wtf is this cucked thread? Why would I give my daughter to some undeserving 80 IQ meathead chad?

I would be picky and have high standards regardless for whether it's my son or daughter. My bloodline must live forever so my descendents need to reproduce with the best of the best.

An outright lie. If my daughter didn't bring home the most subhuman male she could find, I would disown her.