Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were cloned and your clone was able to get a gf would you be mad?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
If you were cloned and your clone was able to have gfs and get hot girls to fuck him, would you be angered by this or happy?

You'd be an incel still, but your duplicated self wouldn't be an incel. He would look identical to you.

What are your thoughts on this?

I would kill him and take his place

I would go ER on him

I'd get myself checked out for any mental problems (srs).

I would be really mad. And i would act like my clone and steal his gf.

It would be fucking awesome, it'd be absolute proof that I wasn't a trucel to begin with, and that given the right sequence of actions I could escape inceldom myself

It would be fucking awesome, it'd be absolute proof that I wasn't a trucel to begin with, and that given the right sequence of actions I could escape inceldom myself

Makes no sense but I'd ask him to let me slide in on his action as a favor to myself/ to me, I/he should help myself/me out

On second though... asking how the fuck is he doing it might help too.

It would be the Truest cope there can be

If he was identical to me, then he’d be a truecel just like me. I think it would be cool to have a identical clone though, we’d be best friends for sure.

Better try experiment. Make younger clone of me, give him rightpilled and PUA knowledge, and sent 10-15 years into past

I would pay him to switch places every now and then to get some of the action too.

I would kill him and take his place

If you were cloned and your clone was able to have gfs and get hot girls to fuck him, would you be angered by this or happy?

You'd be an incel still, but your duplicated self wouldn't be an incel. He would look identical to you.

What are your thoughts on this?

I would have made a female clone from my dna to begin with, who better to fuck than yourself JFL

I would fuck him up the arse to assert superiority and then steal GFs

Of course I'd be angry;I'd be really fucking angry. Especially if he hasn't suffered as much as me and has been living his life with ease.

I'd kill him, and take his place, since in suppose that my clone would look as close to me as possible.

Thanks @Neggr for quoting me.

You da real neggr! :feelsautistic:

wait im celebrity?

you the grandest neggr there is!

Well that would mean I had different circumstances and thing turned out differently for me I would get a gf and my physical form was not the problem