Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were chad would you engage in hookup culture?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I'd like to say that my answer would be no but I don't know about judging on my personality and the way I act. I very easily get addicted to short term dopamine activities and I think if I actually had chad-tier looks I wouldn't be able to help myself for wanting to fuck many different women at least in my 20s.

I'd try not to, but i'm not sure i could resist it

Noodle harem time :feelzez:

I would engage in serial monogamy probably aka going from LTR to LTR

tbh yeah i would. Its hard not being a degenerate especially when life gives you a full course buffet meal of delectable foids owing to your good looks. How is any redblooded man supposed to resist that?

tbh yeah i would. Its hard not being a degenerate especially when life gives you a full course buffet meal of delectable foids owing to your good looks. How is any redblooded man supposed to resist that?
Yeah it's easy to pretend that you wouldn't when you're undesirable like us but if we were chads it would be hard to resist.

No. I would much rather stick to one person who loves me.

Yep, same.:feelsping:

No reason to not to. If i were to be chad i would be sleeping with every goth/alt f0id i could find.