Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were bullied, you prob did far worse academically in school than you otherwise would have

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Not only did you miss out on social events, first kiss...but inspite of having more time alone to study, it actually caused you to do worse in the one thing(grades) you thought you had control over.

"This is the first long-term study to track children for more than a decade from kindergarten through high school and analyze connections between bullying and academic achievement"

"Children who suffered chronic levels of bullying during their school years (24 percent of sample) had lower academic achievement, a greater dislike of school and less confidence in their academic abilities"
"Boys were significantly more likely to suffer chronic or increasing bullying than girls"

Daily reminder that high school bullies are more sexually successful than the bullied individuals

Sounds about right,although i wasn't bullied in high school and my grades were still shit.
But it's probably because my depression kicked in and made me lethargic af.

This is why gender segreated classes should be enforced

Men should teach boys ect

Bullies bully you to show off to the girls

high school bullies are more sexually successful than the bullied individuals
I was the bully and, let me tell you, I have to disagree with you on that. Disagree very strongly.

I was the bully and, let me tell you, I have to disagree with you on that. Disagree very strongly.
Maybe things are changing, but there is actually a study that demonstrated the early sexual success of bullies in comparison to the bullied.

school was hell everyday

Who, how, and why did you bully?

Who, how, and why did you bully?
Classmates. Beat them and broke their shit. It was fun.

I´m a piece of shit. I already know that.

Those who are bulled usually find weaker people to bully

absolutely brutal

wonder how much of the poor academics is cause or effect for/from the bullying..Probobly the former with reinforcing feedback loop cauaing further retardation

if you failed in hs you will never make it. Not only did I always sit alone in every class the tables right, left, in front and behind me were always empty with even some kids taking chairs to sit with 3 or 4 persons at a 2 person table just to avoid me. Dedsrs this happened everyday

"Boys were significantly more likely to suffer chronic or increasing bullying than girls"
finally some recognition praise the Lord
foid tutorial life confirmed once again

Must-Read content sticky btw and also needs to be included in the incelwiku 10/10 thread and scientific blackpill. @SergeantIncel @Master

Were you a bully in high school or before that? A lot can change after like middle school. A bullied kid can outgrow his bully in high school. but not much changes after high school. Height/frame/Fighting success Is cemented by that point

I can confirm it's true. The years bullying affect me the most were the years I got bad grades, while the years that had less of this bullshit were the ones were I had good grades. It's no hard to conclude that, if you make the school days of a kid miserable it's obvious he would try to avoid class as much as possible and he would have a hard time concentrating on tasks since he's too busy being traumatized.

and academically successful
How about I make them more successful by putting them in the ground by the time they are 20. They wanna grow up fast. Fine by me, they can die fast. Fuck bullies.

D8mvyl7 013e844b 6090 44bc 9132 ba56da2d3955 1

This is why gender segreated classes should be enforced

Men should teach boys ect

Bullies bully you to show off to the girls
I wanna take away bullies testicles as they shouldn't reproduce.:feelsdevil: I will crush their testicles right in front of them as they bleed out from their scrotum.

Last edited: