Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were bullied in school it’s over for life

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★★
Especially high school which is most important. High school makes or breaks you. If you were chad in high school you are set for life and will be highly respected for the rest of your life. If you were bullied mercilessly in high school like I was, you will never be able to live it down. In those 4 years you have given people the blueprint to how you should be treated for the rest of your life. If you were gossiped about, leered at, laughed at in high school people will do that to you for life. Even if you somehow overcome it and become successful which is highly fucking unlikely, you will never be respected and always looked at as a target to be harassed or taken advantage of. It makes me so angry looking back that I never even really fought back, I just sat their and let them ruin my life. Now I’m a very angry person and people will think twice about saying something to my face, but I still get the stares, the smirks, the laughs and I just have to fucking live with it.

sitting there and just taking it cause you dont know what to do is the worst thing ever

Especially high school which is most important. High school makes or breaks you. If you were chad in high school you are set for life and will be highly respected for the rest of your life. If you were bullied mercilessly in high school like I was, you will never be able to live it down. In those 4 years you have given people the blueprint to how you should be treated for the rest of your life. If you were gossiped about, leered at, laughed at in high school people will do that to you for life. Even if you somehow overcome it and become successful which is highly fucking unlikely, you will never be respected and always looked at as a target to be harassed or taken advantage of. It makes me so angry looking back that I never even really fought back, I just sat their and let them ruin my life. Now I’m a very angry person and people will think twice about saying something to my face, but I still get the stares, the smirks, the laughs and I just have to fucking live with it.
foids have bullied be since 1st grade and it really messes with you and people are still doing it today, before I got fired from my job the foid coworkers always bullied me im tired of getting bullied man

I cried everyday and it blackpilled me