Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were born 10 years earlier

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
Would your Life have been better?

Aside from the obvious Medical Science.

The most important determinant factor for the quality is the age of the lady. The quality of eggs deteriorates over the age of women, this deterioration is generally insignificant up to the age of 32. Thereafter the deterioration is exponential; to a degree that majority of the embryos that are formed after the age of 35 have abnormal number of chromosomes. Unfortunately, there is no proven treatment based on evidence that can increase the quality of the egg. Of course, the general advice about the healthy lifestyle and the diet is a preventative common sensical approach to minimize the possible environmental impact on the quality.

Think about the Technology.

How the people who are older than you now, would have been the same age as you.

How the people your age now, would have been younger and unknown to you.

Think about how the Current trends, would be set back to 10 years ago.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/decadeology/comments/1b5p01e/2014_the_year_that_changed_everything_starter_pack/

100%, my selfish feminist mom had me at age of 42 that's why i'm so mentaly fucked and socially retarded. But no i would need to be born in 80s to change anything.

I don't think it'd matter in my case, I'd still be the same

I wish I had died in 2012 or 2013, so things would have been better

I would've gotten so much pussy if I was born in 1996 fr ong, would have all the media I liek too except a little less furries

Mine were both below 30 but I still got lumped with the shit genes.