Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were average looking and could get a gf, would you pick your gf based on looks or more on personality?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
What would you say you value in a foid? I would prioritize getting a virgin

I would choose based on her star sign

If I was average looking I still wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend because I'm 5'6 and non-NT

I would like my gf to be a caprisun
EP-SCN-M-002_1.png

if i was good looking enough to be picky with people i date then fuck yeah the girl needs to be physically attractive

Beggars can't be choosers.

if i was good looking enough to be picky with people i date then fuck yeah the girl needs to be physically attractive
You’re not Chad so you don’t have all the choice in the world

shut up gray IT tard

I would prioritise looks though first I guess and secondarily her having a personality that would be compatible with me. Good luck finding a virgin these days

Autists can go through life so happily and naively they are on tutorial mode
Bullied by NTfags again just like back in school jfl

I can tell you know nothing about autism from that description of us.

Bullied by NTfags again just like back in school jfl

I can tell you know nothing about autism from that description of us.
Maybe he is talking about autism that foids experience. In that case he is right, it's tutorial mode.

A mix. I’d want an average looking girl with a decent personality.

Looks obviously since foids are a hivemind and all their personalities are dogshit.

More on looks since females don't really have separate personalities

Maybe he is talking about autism that foids experience. In that case he is right, it's tutorial mode.
Cope, autistic males are happy and unaware just look at that Sheldon guy from big bang theory he never realizes that he’s an antisocial sperg who most people dislike

Cope, autistic males are happy and unaware just look at that Sheldon guy from big bang theory he never realizes that he’s an antisocial sperg who most people dislike
If you think some guy in a show represents autistic males as a whole, you are delusional. Most autistic men are like incels.is users

A decent amount would be based off attraction so my genes could just keep on getting better and my kid could have an easier life. That's a large reason why I can't even get mad at women for "ONLY WANTING 6 FEET :foidSoy:"

>uses an example from a TV show
Most of us autists are aware of how spergy we are but we don't know how to change it and that's where the suffering from it comes from.
If you think some guy in a show represents autistic males as a whole, you are delusional. Most autistic men are like incels.is users
Half the forum is autistic so it's not a bad example

INB4 this derails into an NTpill debate

All my chick needs to have is great pERsonality ie intelligent, racist, anti-semite, fascist, xenophobic, troonphobic etc and pref virgin. Bonus if shes into sounding.

All my chick needs to have is great pERsonality ie intelligent, racist, anti-semite, fascist, xenophobic, troonphobic etc and pref virgin. Bonus if shes into sounding.
What’s sounding

Personality ofc