Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were attractive, you wouldn't know what these things are

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
- Anime
- Memes
- Any game besides Mario
- Thanos
- Reddit
- Death metal
- The Mandalorian
- Naruto
- PS 5
- Anonymous
- Red, black or blue pill
- Clorox
- Manga
- Hiragana, katakana and kanji
- Mgtow
- Deep web
- Elliot Rodger
- KHHV
- Manlet
-Alright movement
- Rope

And a long etcetera. If you were attractive, your life would be dedicated 100% to hook ups and banging Stacies. You'd only look at you phone to answer the obscene amount of messages and nudes you'd receive. Your life would from party to party to bed with Stacy. That's all. Or do you think chad spends his weekends browsing memes on Instagram? Watching anime?

Thanos is literally from one of the favourite movies of normies and memes are mainstream now, every picture with text nowadays is called a mene

I know plenty of Chads who do this stuff tbh

Some of these are used by attractive people as well

TBH the only things on your list the average Chad doesn't know about or care for is Death Metal and Hiragana, katakana and kanji

I know about everything on that list. :cryfeels:

tbh you went a bit too far but I get your point

- Anime
- Memes
- Any game besides Mario
- Thanos
- Reddit
- Death metal
- The Mandalorian
- Naruto
- PS 5
- Anonymous
- Clorox
- Manga
- Mgtow
- Deep web
- Elliot Rodger
- KHHV
- Manlet
-Alright movement
- Rope

And a long etcetera. If you were attractive, your life would be dedicated 100% to hook ups and banging Stacies. You'd only look at you phone to answer the obscene amount of messages and nudes you'd receive. Your life would from party to party to bed with Stacy. That's all. Or do you think chad spends his weekends browsing memes on Instagram? Watching anime?

I think Chads know the following:
-Anime (it's mainstream at this point now. Not saying Chad actually enjoy watching it. They are just aware that it's a thing that nerds and losers watch).
-Memes (yes of course, especially if it's memes that point out how incels like me deserve to be wiped from this earth and shit).
-Any game besides Mario (basically COD, 2K, Madden)
-Thanos (yeah they know Avengers was a huge movie franchise)
-Reddit (somewhat)
-Death Metal (somewhat just the genre but not actually the people involved in it)
-The Mandalorian (probably hasn't watched all the episodes, but it's been marketed so much that they can't not notice what it is).
-Naruto (maybe the Tyrones, but I haven't heard of white Chads knowing about this).
-PS5 (absolutely. there was a whole event on this recently on social media of course they are aware and will get the PS5 to play their 2K shit).
-Red/Blue/Black Pill (no Chad knows what this is)
-Clorox (the cleaning wipes yes bc chink virus)
-Manga (Chads don't know this)
-Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji (definitely not the first two, but maybe the third because a bunch of stacys get "kanji" tattoos to be "cultured" and some shit, even though they absolutely despise all Rice men for life and will never go near one).
-MGTOW (probably not unless they heard of it on the news?)
-Elliot Rodger (probably not the young ones but the older Chads probably bc it was on the news)
-KHHV (definitely not)
-Manlet (yes. they do know this term because they use it to put us down)
-Alt-Right movement (if they watch the news or pay any attention to news then yeah bc CNN and fake news media dumbshit keep saying it)
-Rope (probably not).

Wish I was a Chad and only knew a limited amount of the above info sheesh.

some of these are extremely mainstream

TBH the only things on your list the average Chad doesn't know about or care for is Death Metal and Hiragana, katakana and kanji
Need I remind you the Godfather of Death Metal himself was Chuck Schuldiner

Disagree with memes but everything else yea pretty much

I know plenty of Chads who do this stuff tbh
what do they do?

I can see chads playing video games because they can't bang stacies literally every second, but what else on the list do they do

Congratulations this is the most autistic post i've seen on this site so far

Thanos is literally from one of the favourite movies of normies and memes are mainstream now, every picture with text nowadays is called a mene
Remember when they were called image macros or forum weapons.

Pretty sure chads know shit like COD or GTA and thanos

what do they do?

I can see chads playing video games because they can't bang stacies literally every second, but what else on the list do they do
This might just be a weirdly specific case but I remember one ascension attempt of mine got absolutely slaughtered because some random anime liking Chad from California started hitting up my mark on snapchat. She facetimed the guy while we were talking and he went from talking about Jojo’s bizarre adventure to wanting nudes in like under a minute. I just left and gave up because she looked so eager to oblige him and I would go insane watching Chad cuck me in front of my very eyes

- Anime
- Memes
- Thanos
- The Mandalorian
- Naruto
- PS 5
JFL what? I mean if it were a decade ago, I could maybe understand anime being here as a general statement, not now though lol. The rest of these quoted are normie as hell.

JFL what? I mean if it were a decade ago, I could maybe understand anime being here as a general statement, not now though lol. The rest of these quoted are normie as hell.
I thought ps 5 was persona 5 lol.

i mean modern day 16 - 26 year old Chads
they all act like normies
True, but at the same time I feel like this post is misleading. You don’t even need to be in any fringe subcultures to know about memes. Normies have their own memes which are usually bland and are parroted amongst themselves, but they’re memes nonetheless. Same goes for gaming. Normies play video games and know what a PS5 is, they just tend to play shit games like Fortnite and FIFA

If you were attractive, your life would be dedicated 100% to hook ups and banging Stacies
OP you are incorrect.

Keep in mind gigachad only has so much cum to give.

He would have to dedicate very little time to hooking up because girls would just orbit and offer themselves to him.

So he'd actually have far more time for hobbies than we would.

He probably has seen every episode of naruto while we waste time crying about foids not liking us and trying to gym-max

Attractive people would know mandalorian and manlet IMO

Would I know what fesikh is?

Chad and Stacy watch anime together. She IS his body pillow.

I know about all those things :feelscry:

Kek’d hard. My chad brother maybe has heard of one of those things you mentioned.

Dude what, most of the stuff you listed is pretty mainstream and even marketed.

Maybe more like:
-different types of coping
-chad/stacyfishing
-soy
-looksmatch

- Anime
- Memes
- Any game besides Mario
- Thanos
- Reddit
- Death metal
- The Mandalorian
- Naruto
- PS 5
- Anonymous
- Clorox
- Manga
- Mgtow
- Deep web
- Elliot Rodger
- KHHV
- Manlet
-Alright movement
- Rope

You're retarded