Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were an actor cast in a High School movie, what would be your role?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I can already sense the answers from here but I want it in your own words

Background character

Chad mcchaddington

A background prop

An extra or one of the main bully’s friends

the kid who migrated and got bullied for it

After personalitymaxxing and showering 5 times a day I would fuck stacy of course

Obviously I would be the chad that fucks all the Stacys in the school. Thats because when people in real life see me they say "oh he is so handome".

If I were young enough to be a student: Either the head bully or one of the bully's low IQ sidekicks.

At my age: Either the janitor or the jerkass uncaring teacher who's openly and cartoonishly bigoted and exists only to look like a stupid asshole so that the white savior female protagonist teacher can righteously dunk on him after he foolishly says something he thinks is insulting, but unwittingly sets her up for the ultimate rebuttal punchline that leaves him speechless with the proverbial pie on his face after she struts away with a smug but righteous look on her face.

Last edited: