Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were a woman...

xanox

xanox

Recruit
★★
What kind of guy do you think you'd go for? Would you keep your virginity until your wedding night?

I would become a monk to repent for my sins.

you would just get brainwashed like all foids and end up chasing chad.

I would orbitermaxx and betabuxxmaxx

it's really impossible to imagine, because I'd have a different brain (so I wouldn't really be myself)
if I had a female body with my current brain, I'd either go lesbian or choose a qt3.14 feminine prettyboy or even a trap
it's very obvious that my choice is influenced by the fact that I have a penis and I'm not gay, so it's not surprising that I wouldn't go for a masculine chad with this mindset - if I actually were a foid, who knows

JmkwO5PKrMqsn6UFta7wWfryxiwHG4Tg8tomD uVIjQ

Faggot bait

I‘d use fake up and gymmaxx to get Chad to marry me.

I'd become a lesbian so I could touch and be loved by a foid

I have a man in mind who i'd help ascend.

I'd have value and people that care about me, which is such a foreign idea that I don't know how I'd react.

possibly a timid and kind person? or maybe the complete counterpart! the blacksmith!
- becuz he IS strong, and he is a MAN as they were;harsh, brute and.... Manlike:fire:

Attachments

• GINKI.JPG
    GINKI.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 4885276155_fa35f9f029_z.jpg
    4885276155_fa35f9f029_z.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 61
I'd fuck different gigachads everyday and have lesbian sex sometimes just to piss off incels even more tbh