Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you were a woman...

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
(but with a "male" mind and blackpilled) would you date an incel/ugly/neet/loser/autist guy with no money or status?

or you prefer to date a nice looking guy who has money/friends/thousands of followers on instagram (statusmaxxed) who also gives you gifts and takes care of his physical appearance? (taking showers, for example :feelskek:)

I would date an incel

i would kill myself for being the inferior gender

I would jump off a bridge.

If I were a toilet I'd be a freakin' millionaire. I genuinely think that any toilet that complains about money is an idiot, I've never met a toilet living in poverty that doesn't have a story about how "I know a millionaire that was madly in love with me, but I rejected him. Teehee". Unironically an extremely common story. :feelswhat: I'd literally kill for such a chance.

You forgot to take your hormones today.

:feelswhat: I'd date a foid

OP has a dream

(but with a "male" mind and blackpilled) would you date an incel/ugly/neet/loser/autist guy with no money or status?

or you prefer to date a nice looking guy who has money/friends/thousands of followers on instagram (statusmaxxed) who also gives you gifts and takes care of his physical appearance? (taking showers, for example :feelskek:)
I will date myself

I’d be a fucking millionaire. Women have such an elite tier of privilege yet throw it away on retarded shit. With their privilege plus my investment knowledge id turn my only fans into a multi million dollar hedge fund in a few years