Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were a normie would you get married with your pumped and dumped looksmatch?

• Thread starter Shotgun_in_my_mouth
  • Start date

If you were a normie would you get married?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Shotgun_in_my_mouth

Shotgun_in_my_mouth

Certified Retard
★★
I see a lot of users here talking about “if you’re a 5/10 you can get married” as if that’s some kind of amazing achievement.

idk maybe I’m just different, but I fully stopped caring about “romantic” relationships once I fully swallowed the Blackpill. The only annoying thing about this is obviously judgment from normies about being an adult male khhv, but it became bearable too tbh.

For me the worst thing about inceldom is knowing the thoughts that people have while interacting with me. The same things I feel when interacting with other truecels. It’s just our human instinct to feel automatic pity and it feels weird knowing how others feel about you, can’t escape that.

I’m at the point where I can’t even talk with my mother without covering my face, thankfully she doesn’t push therapy onto me and just accepts it, but still…..

No dead bedroom used whore betabuxx deluxe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back