Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a legit 9/10 chad, what would be the best way to MOG other men on a daily basis?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's say you wake up a 6'5 9/10 chad. But your mission isn't sex or women, it's making other men feel like dog shit with your superior genes.

Where do you go and how do you do it to crush the most egos?

A college campus? Middle of a big city? A place where couples go on dates?

Obviously a bar or club. I remember times I was trying to hit on a girl and some Chad just swooped in to "rescue" the girl and she was instantly in her arms or kissing him. Pure suifuel. Nightclubs are designed to make low SMV men want to kill ourselves. It's why they sell alcohol there. It's the only way to cope with what it's like.

I simply cannot imagine myself as a Chad, so I couldn't ever answer this question.

I wouldn't do it but if I wanted to, probably at a place where couples go on dates. I'd come up to foids with other men and I'd just start flirting with her, if the man would say something to me or the foid (butting into the convo), I'd ask for her number while ignoring the man and say "we'll keep in touch" while walking away.

Treat women like sex objects, but to your question I don’t want to belittle other less valuable men.

Let's say you wake up a 6'5 9/10 chad. But your mission isn't sex or women, it's making other men feel like dog shit with your superior genes.

threads like this are a scourge imo tbh ngl.

I would stay indoors tbh

looksmax.org

You have to IQmog them. Because some people can only cope with IQ, so you have to mog them where they are more weak, you have to reach their copes and destroy them.

As a Chad, with superior genetics, you should mog the shit out of copers by being both physically healthy and IQmaxed, you have to show everyone what you can do, but you chose not to.

It’s better to waste your potential than to put it on full use, because that enrages men even more, because they know that in your shoes they would use everything on their power to live the most hedonistic lifestyle available.

You have to show your superiority in every aspect of life, virtue signaling too.

Maybe you can also be an incoherent guy, a hypocrite, because your goal is to mog people.
I would stay indoors tbh
Good answer. Because wasting time and potentiality is a great way to not show respect for people who are suffering. Totally disrespectful of other people, you could just stay at home playing games, while the rest of the world envy you for being such a sloth waste of oxygen.

As a Chad, you can always mog people, but the best way to do it is to wealthmax, and then maybe kill yourself.

Last edited:
i’d say taking their girl in front of them

i’d say taking their girl in front of them
I have a better idea. Why not to mog life itself? Being a Chad and killing yourself would be the ultimate nihilistic mog.

Obviously a bar or club. I remember times I was trying to hit on a girl and some Chad just swooped in to "rescue" the girl and she was instantly in her arms or kissing him. Pure suifuel. Nightclubs are designed to make low SMV men want to kill ourselves. It's why they sell alcohol there. It's the only way to cope with what it's like.
huge IQ analyzation