Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you were a husband would you remember the anniversary of marrying your wife and choose to celebrate it with her on an annual basis?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

Part of me thinks it's immature to get mad and throw tantrums about it but OTOH the idea of a wife caring enough about our marriage to want to celebrate the occasion together is actually pretty cute.

IE she wants it to be special and wants me to want it to be special too, and is sad/depressed if I don't feel the same way as she does about our love.

So if you did always remember part of me might want to pretend I forgot just to see how she might react, although that feels kind of wrong and manipulative too, I dunno.

I'd take her to see Niagara Falls each year.

I'd take her to see Niagara Falls each year.
that sounds like a pretty good idea
Niagara

I don't celebrate or commemorate anything, holidays included.

This feels like an unrealistic trope and a betabuxxer bullying tactic

I suppose this is what's called "rubbing salt in one's wound"

Yep. Then take her bungee jumping at the CN Tower in Toronto.
Cat
no-can-do she will spot the SSJ chads hanging around and then leave with him and I'll have no pussy left to fuck

Horrible artstyle and the most rare coupling of them all. Interracial lesbianism :dafuckfeels: . It's funny how diversity shows would sooner pair two lesbos of different race than an unattractive male with an average looking foid:feelsthink:

Oh my fucking god MY EYES:feelsUnreal:
What was that cancer I just watched, kill it with fire. :feelsping:

No because i wouldn't give a shit. But she would have to give me anal for my anniversary and also every other day.

I don't celebrate birthdays or whatever because I haven't accomplished anything. I think I would remember anniversaries though. I don't know why it is such a meme for sex havers to not remember (at least in movies, idk about real life)

I don't know why it is such a meme for sex havers to not remember (at least in movies, idk about real life)
because it's about honoring your appreciation for the ongoing relationship instead of last night's coom

Anniversaries smack of "companionate marriage"