Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you were a general and have to choose a group of soldiers to command, who would you choose from these options

Pick your soldiers

• 50 years old normie women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
The battle is somewhere on the front line of WW3.

Its a decisive battle for who wins the clown world.

@broskimann22 ey GrAYman you sound like a tough guy, you should get banned so i vote greycels

Last edited:
18yo normie girls and then I'd command them to do an orgy with me until I die of sex

greycels, just promise them an unban

15 year old boys can be passable soldiers if they are properly trained and led. It’s not like 18 year olds are much different

15 year old boys can be passable soldiers if they are properly trained and led. It’s not like 18 year olds are much different
Im stuck between 15 yo boys and 18 yo girls.

Boys are more rash at that age and wont take commands well unlike girls who at that age are almost same strength and more mature.

This is some serious dilema officER

Im stuck between 15 yo boys and 18 yo girls.

Boys are more rash at that age and wont take commands well unlike girls who at that age are almost same strength and more mature.

This is some serious dilema officER
Foids are weaker, especially mentally and would fuck with the enemy.
Only an idiot would burn young fertile foids on a battlefield. They need to breed instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back