Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were a dictator, would you let foids wear this kind of clothing, or is it still too revealing?

No foot revealing, kek

i would force foids under 6/10 to labour into state-owned factories and labour camps, obviouly fully covered. I would force foids over 6/10 to be sold as wives to honest male workers at fixed prices by the state, their husband will decide everything for them incouding if they can roam around covered or uncovered. I would force foids over 8,5/10 to be sex slaves or assigned in auctions to decorated soldiers of the nation. They'll be forced to be always in extra small bikinis till 29yo, then their owners will be able to decide for them.
Landwhales will be just executed.

aaah if only i was a dictator... what a dream...:feelscry:

Last edited:
i would force foids under 6/10 to labour into state-owned factories and labour camps, obviouly fully covered. I would force foids over 6/10 to be sold as wives to honest male workers at fixed prices by the state, their husband will decide everything for them incouding if they can roam around covered or uncovered. I would force foids over 8,5/10 to be sex slaves or assigned in auctions to decorated soldiers of the nation. They'll forced to be always in extra small bikinis till 29yo, then their owners will be able to decide for them.

:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: Very well thought out! Labor camps for uggo foids!

I would be definitely occupied with all sorts of governmental work, not like i would care about some women.. that is why ministerials were implemented - one man cant realistically know and do everything, even if he was taught to rule from his birth

Want to do something? Please, ask Jurisdiction Committee, they will help, not me

Complicated stuff, and i definitely isnt becoming dictator of Kazzies in foreseeable future

Also is she indian? Why does indian foids has such big toes?

Instead of dressing like a total whore, I would go back to this.

6a1d4bdd4336d9063e3a1cfc26ec4981

I think I would assign them uniforms based on their look and race.

stone her for the audacity of revealing those ankles

How the fuck can a grown up man care about what women wear, seriously. I don’t even pay attention to foids, they should be able to wear whatever as long as it’s not the slut revealing stuff you see in summer.

View:

The mistake with Randi is that he wrote an entire book which he claims proves Nostradamus was a massive Fraud, a claim which most ignorant people today believe...

WHAT IS THE USE OF A CODED NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN?

Last edited:
i would force foids under 6/10 to labour into state-owned factories and labour camps, obviouly fully covered. I would force foids over 6/10 to be sold as wives to honest male workers at fixed prices by the state, their husband will decide everything for them incouding if they can roam around covered or uncovered. I would force foids over 8,5/10 to be sex slaves or assigned in auctions to decorated soldiers of the nation. They'll be forced to be always in extra small bikinis till 29yo, then their owners will be able to decide for them.

Basedstalincel

i would force foids under 6/10 to labour into state-owned factories and labour camps, obviouly fully covered.
Same but for me it would be sub 4 foids forced to work
I would force foids over 6/10 to be sold as wives to honest male workers at fixed prices by the state, their husband will decide everything for them incouding if they can roam around covered or uncovered.
:yes:
I would force foids over 8,5/10 to be sex slaves or assigned in auctions to decorated soldiers of the nation. They'll be forced to be always in extra small bikinis till 29yo, then their owners will be able to decide for them.
Same and I would have foids who are 9.5/10 and above as my personal sex slaves
Based
I know brocel :feelsbadman: