Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you went through high school without fucking one of your teachers you are not Chad

I had one spicy THICC latina teacher I always imagined fucking during class. I literally was rubbing my crotch all class and I think I pre ejac'd a few times. Fuckin lol.

This one Chad would always get called in to the principals office. We had a hot principal. When I was blue pilled it made me feel good to see Chad get in trouble..but now I'm convince Chad was getting called out of class for daily blowjobs fucking sake, pass me the rope

There was one female teacher in my high school tha was under 50 and she joined during my last year.
Don't think any Chad managed to fuck her.
College was completly different tough.
Plenty of end of 20s femal Doctors and Master degree holders that jumped form Chad to Chad without a care in the world.

One of my many regrets was that I couldn't get laid in school when I still had hair. Getting seduced by a grown FHO as a teen must be the ultimate horny boy fantasy. It's suicide fuel to see underage Chadlets being fucked by hot women, then they open their big fucking mouths about it.

Sparky said:
I’d say if you went through school without fucking a teacher or a PSLI 7+ girl that was in the year above or higher, then you’re not Chad.

The biggest Chad from my all boys school got with a girl 2 years above him that was a solid PSLI 7 (British equivalent of a freshman getting with a hot junior)

I know of one 12 year old boy that fucked a 17 year old girl. Didn't want to believe it at first, until I saw them together.
He was a Chad in the making.

Sparky said:
Reminds me of that part in ERs manifesto when Elliot got mogged by a 12 year old who kissed a 14 year old girl and Elliot was 16. That must have been brutal

I was 17 myself back then.
To be fair, the girl was known as THE turboslut. Sometime later I heard that she and a few other girls go out and look for young boys that could potentialy become "good looking players", i.e. future Chads, and fuck them in order to prepare them for later.
Don't really know if this was really the case or how often something like that happens, but knowing the degeneracy that was prevalent already some 10 years ago, I wouldn't be suprised if this is the norm by now.

GIGACHAD had an orgy with all the female teachers

Lol that's a bit stretched man. A lot of them value their jobs

Man i always day dreamed about fucking my female teachers. There are no words for how good chads have it.

Celcelleclec said:
Lol that's a bit stretched man. A lot of them value their jobs

You only hear about the stupid ones tough that film it and post it online.
AWALT mate, woman always luster after prime Chad dick and if they can get it, any reason as to why they shouldn't do it gets thrown out of the window.
I suspect that the number of female teachers fucking underage Chads is far higher then what we are made to believe.

Wearacombl said:
You only hear about the stupid ones tough that film it and post it online.
AWALT mate, woman always luster after prime Chad dick and if they can get it, any reason as to why they shouldn't do it gets thrown out of the window.
I suspect that the number of female teachers fucking underage Chads is far higher then what we are made to believe.
Teenagers always talk. Sooner or later all his friends will know about it tbh.

Those stories always made me rage, especially the one where the guy had a threesome with the two teachers.

Chads live life on easy mode, everything is just handed to them on a silver platter.

Heroincel said:
This one Chad would always get called in to the principals office. We had a hot principal. When I was blue pilled it made me feel good to see Chad get in trouble..but now I'm convince Chad was getting called out of class for daily blowjobs fucking sake, pass me the rope
Fuaaakk, that is my fantasy