Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"If you watch anime you are a PEDOPHILE"

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
This and the fiasco that was "Mr. Birchum" remind me why there are times where I view American conservatives even lower than leftists.The conservative is so ignorant and so artistically emasculated, that on the one hand, they are not able to create 'art' without imitating those they call "liberals", and on the other hand, which is even more worrying, they have internalized the idea that (for some reason) liberalism itself is a necessity to create art, and, therefore, they end up rejecting entire means to close down its possibilities.They are total creative bankruptcy.

View: https://x.com/censoreddottv/status/1795964274038145292

weebs are worse than pedos

They can cry about it lol most western cartoons are complete utter dogshit slop

Guys like this see the left shooting itself in the foot with their approach to entire demographics and decide to do their best to keep them competitive:feelskek::feelskek:.

I might be a pedophile but what's wrong with anime?

You VILL watch ze inclusive western cartoon with ze lesbian main character and you VILL be happy

I watch Jojos bizarre adventure and dragon ball

Not every anime has stupid annoying lolis in it and i hope the man in that show burns in hell.