Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you wanted to ride a book on the blackpill (particularly female worship in the west)

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
how would you package it so that normies can eat it up, like remember how when you did projects in HS they said "imagine you were presenting to 3rd graders"? it has to be something like that or normies wont eat it up. sometimes dropping it mid convo is too much for them. please give me ideas fellas

tell them that worshiping women is a form of benevolent sexism, this is how most mgtows and other egalitarian manginas approach it, it's useless anyway

Rides me
Tbh

I'd include pure unfiltered statistics and proven facts tbh that'll teach them

tell them that worshiping women is a form of benevolent sexism, this is how most mgtows and other egalitarian manginas approach it, it's useless anyway

yeah i agree i think its beyond hope now

some people are just born more woke than others, and sheeple are meant to be followers

if we weren't physically fucked we would be the leaders of today.

U-S-S-E-L-L-E-S most men are too cucked, and foids are so short seighted and sellfsh the they don't care.

west is dead, only hope would be some pseudo dictador using the system to gain all power and ending cuckoldry

Rides me
Tbh

normies don't care about facts though (some are not so sharp) , and when someone is sooo convinced of something they often ignore the evidence

Rides me
Tbh

they will ignore it, the avg persorn is disconected from reality and stay all day in social media, they will ignore any evidence that bothers them

I think ho3busters made a book series somewhat close to this.

it would look something like a @FACEandLMS video

U-S-S-E-L-L-E-S most men are too cucked, and foids are so short seighted and sellfsh the they don't care.

west is dead, only hope would be some pseudo dictador using the system to gain all power and ending cuckoldry

Don't cater to normies and degrade the quality of your book. Be based and drop pure blackpills even if they will only be ignored.

We need to target the West as a whole. Isolating certain problems won't do much good.