Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you want to troll cucks on internet forums make female accounts

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's super fun actually. I LARP in a forum as a neonazi Ukrainian girl and these mofos don't even dare to reply to me or to tell me I'm wrong even if they are super liberal, pathetic :feelskek: When some of them tells me something I say "Muh feminism" and they apologize :lul: If I was a boy my profile would already be banned.

I've used the fake female account method many times to get benefits and I guarantee you that it works. Homework, invitations for private forums, ban other users that I don't like... :feelsokman:

It's super fun actually. I LARP in a forum as a neonazi Ukrainian girl and these mofos don't even dare to reply to me or to tell me I'm wrong even if they are super liberal, pathetic :feelskek: When some of them tells me something I say "Muh feminism" and they apologize :lul: If I was a boy my profile would already be banned.

I've used the fake female account method many times to get benefits and I guarantee you that it works. Homework, invitations for private forums, ban other users that I don't like... :feelsokman:

On which Forum?

I used to do that shit all the time on mmos to get free shit than then would transfer to my actual account

worship incels with female account on those forums

Screenshots
no that give him away

Nice job OP, I larped on OKC by viewing profiles of cucks then getting paragraphs written to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back