Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you want to talk to foids for longer than a few minutes, you have to betabuxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
This is the reality of sub8 males.

Anytime you see a sub8 male having a HAPPY FUN conversation with a foid, 9 out of 10 times he's betabuxxing and paying for other shit.
If a women is talking to a sub8, SHE'S DOING IT TO GAIN RESOURCES (BETABUXX).

Only Chad gets to have fur filing conversations and time with foids for FREE.

@mylifeistrash thoughts?

This is the strongest evidence I've ever seen. Your research should be scientifically documented

Is it possible to have a fulfilling conversation with a female?

Is it possible to have a fulfilling conversation with a female?
Certainly not for us. It’s “akward” for us to talk to foids cause foids don’t wanna talk to us they want chad.

This is the strongest evidence I've ever seen. Your research should be scientifically documented
No research is needed nigga. This is common sense for anyone who is blackpilled and observes reality (irl & online)
Certainly not for us. It’s “akward” for us to talk to foids cause foids don’t wanna talk to us they want chad.
THIS

Doesn't apply to all sub8, just sub4 tbh

No research is needed nigga. This is common sense for anyone who is blackpilled and observes reality (irl & online)
You observe reality irl? You've been to college campuses and seen the social dynamics there?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

foids only talk with sub8's when they absolutely have to, while making every excuse imaginable to get to talk with chad. Remember foids will iniatiate conversation with you if they like you, anything else is redpill pua cope

You observe reality irl? You've been to college campuses and seen the social dynamics there?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I've seen it at high school IRL (before corona). I haven't been to college yet, but I've seen college videos online.

In your opinion what is the cumulative minutes spent talking to women of 30% of men that are guaranteed incel. Let's say not directly related school or work?

0?

I think St. FastNFuriousCel who is uglier than you and like 5'4 or something had a social circle that included two girls and even went to watch a movie with one of them.

We can reach out and ask other saint TRUECELS their experiences as well not even just the standard incel.

Also the guy you tagged in this thread us 6'5 and 5-7/10 by his own admission on his board who also makes a lot of troll threads. And now he finds the thought of fucking women his age vomit-inducing. So why is he an incel (despite certainly getting laid in the past)? But people who bring up counter-examples to your theory Chads?

I can't talk with a woman for too long anyway because of their absolute low intellect. It is better to talk with a dog than talking to a woman.

The conversations will never be meaningful if you aren’t Chad.

In your opinion what is the cumulative minutes spent talking to women of 30% of men that are guaranteed incel. Let's say not directly related school or work?
0?
For their life time, 5-10 total minutes because of times of getting lucky. Family doesn't count as well.
I think St. FastNFuriousCel who is uglier than you and like 5'4 or something had a social circle that included two girls and even went to watch a movie with one of them.

We can reach out and ask other saint TRUECELS their experiences as well not even just the standard incel.
Sounds like a LARP tbh
Also the guy you tagged in this thread us 6'5 and 5-7/10 by his own admission on his board who also makes a lot of troll threads. And now he finds the thought of fucking women his age vomit-inducing. So why is he an incel (despite certainly getting laid in the past)? But people who bring up counter-examples to your theory Chads?
Show proof of him admiting to getting laid in the past.

Sounds like a LARP tbh
Lol come on man. He literally posted that on reddit asking for advice and if she was into him like months before we found him.

Show proof of him admiting to getting laid in the past.
30+, 6'5, 5-7/10, white, said he rejected ethnics before, said virginity wasn't important in a thread before, etc.

I mean I'm fine with him posting here and he's balding, but clearly he wasn't always an incel.

Lol come on man. He literally posted that on reddit asking for advice and if she was into him like months before we found him.

30+, 6'5, 5-7/10, white, said he rejected ethnics before, said virginity wasn't important in a thread before, etc.

I mean I'm fine with him posting here and he's balding, but clearly he wasn't always an incel.
He was probably rejected betabuxx offers and there is no proof of him being 5-7/10. Don't believe everything you hear.

He was probably rejected betabuxx offers and there is no proof of him being 5-7/10. Don't believe everything you hear.
He said himself what people rated him on here and looksmax.org if I believe.

I specifically remember linking his comment to someone in chat lol.

Also if you reject people then you're being approached right? So betabuxxers get approached now? Clearly he rejected them because they were ethnic.

It's just ludicrous you're out hear caping for him and calling ugly 5'7 manlets like myself and HAPAs Chads who should be banned because we offer a counter-example to disprove your theory.

have no idea how I would hold a conversation with a woman tbh. when I look at the conversations I have with people who I'm acquainted with its all stuff that you could never talk about with 99% of women (obscure historical stuff, philosophy, anime, shit I think is funny, etc)

Chadlites can only fuck sub5 foids unless he betabuxxes.

Only 8+ /10 chads get JBs (for free)
Lol chadlites we're literally slaying in high-school. Some people here need to get out more. I already told my story of the one that rejected the most popular and hottest girl in school when she offered him a blowjob.

Lol chadlites we're literally slaying in high-school. Some people here need to get out more. I already told my story of the one that rejected the most popular and hottest girl in school when she offered him a blowjob.
Outside of high school, Chadlites can only get sub5 foids.

5+ foids are Chad only

The conversations will never be meaningful if you aren’t Chad.

Tbh

Chadlites can only get sub5 foids.

Last edited:
Just go outside during the corona virus bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: just ignore the fact that everyone is on lockdown bro!
Nothing you say is factual.

It's like you distort your own surroundings. Honestly cant tell if you're trolling or not.

My 7,5/10 brother has been slaying since he was a kid. guess he was paying them all along
over for sub8s :feelsrope:

My 7,5/10 brother has been slaying since he was a kid. guess he was paying them all along
I'm surprised he hasn't gone ER tbh

That doesnt count.

7.5 mathmatecally rounds up to 8

You are coping if you think foids will willingly talk to 4-5/10s for free.
But they do. Foids hate ugly men, not all men. 4-5s are not really that ugly, they are pretty average.