Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you want a good laugh, go over at FDS. Old roasties getting toasty over age gaps.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
:lul::lul: Nothing funnier than old, used up whores crying about men going for younger women. They think it's disgusting that Zach Braff (45, of Scrubs fame) dating some 24 year old is morally wrong. And they attack his girlfriend because she doesn't mind the age gap. They also think that a 20 year old male dating a 16 year old female is incredibly wrong and that it makes him a pedophile. They even say that men in their 20s or 30s that date 19 year olds are "pedophiles," because "18 year olds and 19 year olds are 'still children'." :feelsseriously: What's even funnier is that these old used up whores were in the exact same situation, they are just seething because they got dumped the moment they were no longer in their prime. :feelskek:

roast beef syndrome

Doesn't matter because it's legal. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chad going to fuck their daughters and the more they push the more she will crave chads cock. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
FDS average age might be higher than .is. :feelshaha:

They are the biggest larpers out there. They even pretend to be scared of going out because they think most men are rapists and murderers.

"I laughed at his silliness and was reminded that life isn’t so bad. Not all men are deviants and murders. Not all men want to hurt me. It’s ok to go outside."​

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Few things in life are as insufferable as a miserable, lonely women.

It's just tiresome. Don't waste your time with low vibe posts like this crap.

Stay mad roasties

I seriuously DGAF, it's just Chads fucking younger foids. Nothing based about that, just Chad power abuse taking away mates form incels and normies.

As an incel it's soothing to see these used roasties crying cuz they can't get chad cock anymore

I saw a woman comment on an FDS post that when she was 24, she was dating a 19 year old guy, and later in the post she says that he thought the age gap was okay and he'd date a 16 year old if he could, so she thought he was a creep. I can't find the comment anymore. But it's so obvious they're just mad they aren't in their prime any longer.

Go on Crystal Cafe as well but r/FDS is the funniest one tbh
I checked out Crystal Cafe, not sure if it's males LARPing as females or actually autistic females. I will copy and paste things they have said about the age-gap. Get ready:

What is your opinion of relationships with age gaps in which the older partner is the woman?

Whore 1:
I always felt creeped out by older man-younger women relationships because often the older man keeps the women dependent on him. I feel a little less weird about older woman-younger man, because the women is less likely to prey on the guy and rather teach him to be a better, more competent man. Even if it's still grooming in the end it's less creepy.

Whore 2:
I am fucking DISGUSTED when the male is much older than the woman in the relationship. The bigger the gap, the more I want to puke. I think it has to do with the obvious power unbalance + my daddy issues (he cheated on my mom with a much younger girl) + a touch of man-hating.

I don't see that much of a problem when the woman is the older one though. I still think it's weird, and mildly unsettling, but I see it with other eyes. I think it's even cute that a guy would be interested in an older woman. Much older like enough to be their grandma - that's a bit fucked, yeah. I feel like women do not abuse the power dynamic in relationships like men do.

Whore 3:
I know a guy who's 25 and has a baby with a women who in her early to mid 40s and it was obviously super weird. (But he looks very mature and she's bubbly, stylish and younger-looking, so you get used to it.)

A short while ago his younger brother (22) started dating a 17-year-old and suddenly the other couple is no longer so bad at all…ew

Whore 4:
my bf is 11 years younger than me but has a well paying job, pays his bills, is an adult, etc
it's super weird to me when i remember this is the case. no one notices because we look around the same age.
his fam and friends are okay with it but i still get paranoid he will wake up one day and regret it and worry i victimized him or something

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They think a 17-18yo male with a 12yo foid is a pedophile, but also say a 40yo male with a 17-18yo foid is a pedophile as she is a child. If she is a child then how come the guy in the first scenario isn’t despite being same age? Classic roastie bullshit, they can’t handle being way past their prime.

i think posting on female dating strategy is immoral

thing is it doesn't fucking matter what i think is "immoral", and it doesn't matter what these roast beef cunts is "immoral", if a dude wants to date a foid and fuck her, and she wants his dick, it's simply going to happen

I seriuously DGAF, it's just Chads fucking younger foids. Nothing based about that, just Chad power abuse taking away mates form incels and normies.
That's not even true. Those foids wouldn't fuck normies and incels if they have freedom. Men as cucked as in the west deserve to have nothing and get cucked. Why the fuck don't they start raping.

They are the biggest larpers out there. They even pretend to be scared of going out because they think most men are rapists and murderers.

"I laughed at his silliness and was reminded that life isn’t so bad. Not all men are deviants and murders. Not all men want to hurt me. It’s ok to go outside."​

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:dafuckfeels: fucking retards

They think it's disgusting that Zach Braff (45, of Scrubs fame) dating some 24 year old is morally wrong.
And they attack his girlfriend because she doesn't mind the age gap.

I'm GLAD reddit never banned them. They do more to spread the blackpill than the entire manosphere ever could.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back