Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you wageslave are you a white collarcel or blue collarcel?

What type of collarcel?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I’m really curious because it seems that a lot of incels are code monkeys and that is a white collar job. I work in finance, so that’s a white collar job.

A lot of incels are NEET as well though and I’ve only seen some say they do dead end blue collar jobs like retail.

I'm a student/NEEtcel. I study From home.

If you’re a student you’re not NEET though, unless you are studying by yourself and not with any institution
Yeah, but I study from home. But yes, you're right I'm not a "NEET".

Will be working a blue collar basic medical job soon. I also do physical yard work on the side and make some good bucks doing that for a the neighbors.

Im unemployed and live with my mother

Will be working a blue collar basic medical job soon. I also do physical yard work on the side and make some good bucks doing that for a the neighbors.
Mogs me, I would fail miserably with any physical job

I work in finance, so that’s a white collar job.
How hard is it to get such job as an incel with proper degree? Don't they require advanced NT social skills and is there HR sluts who select the most attractive applicant?

I think the interview process in white collar jobs are brutal for incels, especially for non-NT incels.

Last edited:
How hard is it to get such job as an incel with proper degree? Don't they require advanced NT social skills and is there HR sluts who select the most attractive applicant?
I got the position I am in after lots of grinding, hard work and dissapointments. And tbh I’m still at the bottom of the corporate ladder. I make 6 figures but am one of the lowest paid in the company, some of the salaries here are crazy.

When I finished uni with sub par grades, I couldn’t get a job for 6 months. I finally got a call centre job, did badly and went to another call centre job and then changed to a call centre job in a bank. I kept applying internally for a good banking role and kept getting rejected until I didn’t and then transferred to a more elite company after that.

I am still ugly and have bad social skills but I just kept trying.

Mogs me, I would fail miserably with any physical job
Brutal. Physical work is honestly kinda satisfying if it’s not too hard. I enjoy driving the riding mowers around at our cabin to cut the grass. It’s a big yard and takes 2 hours under the hot sun to cut. Then I use the push mower to cut the back of the sand mount which is too steep to use a riding mower on, and use the weed wacker to tidy up around trees. My father cut up a fallen tree a couple years ago and I carried the logs into the woods and stacked them in a pile to burn in the future.
IMG 4513

A small log pile. The rest of them are in the woods along with all the branches I put there
IMG 4766

I'm a neet with no formal education but I can code a bit.
It can be kind of satisfying at times, similar to some idle games