Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you vote for trump, you're only voting for the well-being of Normies.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Voting for Kamala means a higher chance of war, which is what you should want if you want this clown world to end. Also, if you want Hezbollah to anhilate israel you need to vote for Kamala. Trump will make sure, Israel is safe.

Also trump is against Neetbuxx. So you're retarded if you vote for him.

fuck that corn haired nigger he should've been shot dead in that podium

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@Chang Longwang

@faded Shlomo please convince .is to vote for Kamala. Trump is a racist bigot

fuck that corn haired nigger he should've been shot dead in that podium
Im almost certain that it was fake. Hollywood tricks.

Voting for Trump won't save white Americans anyway. You will get replaced either way. Because, trump is controlled opposition

Nah, I doubt it.
Its all too convenient. Everyone saw the guy on the roof with rifle and secret service ignores it. Like he shots off his ear instead of shooting him in the chest, and that victory pose was fake as fuck. Im pretty sure guy shot blanks, the one who died was a paid actor and the shooter will get another identity and live on Bahamas or some shit.

@faded you will be given IDF foids captured by Hezbollah From me, if Kamala wins. So get to work and trick goyim to vote for Kamala. :hax:

@faded you will be given IDF foids captured by Hezbollah From me, if Kamala wins. So get to work and trick goyim to vote for Kamala. :hax:
It’s tough most goyim want trump!

It’s tough most goyim want trump!
Then no IDF foids for you Shlomo! I don't know you will do it. But convince the goyim somehow.

That's why i prefer that Kamala wins, but not for the reasons normies are voting for her (muh abortion, muh lgbt). If she wins, its likelier that we we will get into WW3, but as an oldcel I'm past the drafting age

Also trump is against Neetbuxx. So you're retarded if you vote for him.
Yup. Kamala may turn a lot of things to shit and will give foids more power than they already have, but at least my chances of neetbuxxing are higher Any inceltier man in the corporate world will tell you that promotion is heavily appearance based; virtually all men I know that promote the 'you gotta work hard bro' are plus-8 Chad tier types

Also, if you want Hezbollah to anhilate israel you need to vote for Kamala
I honestly don't care about either side, but anything against Israel gets my vote; my feelings are neither religious nor political, I just dislike Jews because they're arrogant fake pieces of shit, and I especially cannot fucking stand Israelis -- they're the rudest, nastiest, most arrogant people I have come across

Trump had the economy better when he was in office. I cannot NEET, so I want the money I get at my future job to be worth something