Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If you use the "incel brotherhood" line, you shouldn't spew hate at incels with different worldviews

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
There have been a number of bait threads recently from low IQ cels where the poster attacks various types of incels he doesn't like, then responds to disagreement with "muh incel brotherhood, you shouldn't be allowed to fight me." Guess what, buddy boyo, that's not how it works.

If you want to promote incel brotherhood, that's great, but you need to actually practice what you preach. That doesn't mean you can't disagree and debate, but you need to learn how to do it respectfully. You need to show tolerance towards the people you want tolerance from. Name-calling, blanket/group condemnations, and SJW-style shaming have no place around someone who truly wants incel brotherhood.

And if you enjoy being "edgy"/fighting with other incels, that's cool too, as long as you can take it as well as you can give it and don't pretend you're trying to build an incel brotherhood when you're clearly not. There are posters like that who I respect. I don't always agree with them, but I respect their consistency.

In conclusion, don't be a retard level IQ cel who picks fights with other incels and then tries to hide behind "muh incel brotherhood" when the backlash starts coming in.

Based. We need to help each other. Foids, simps and chads are worth our disdain. Everyone else is one of is.

only nigs I truly despise are chadcels and volcels

I just want a loli harem

There have been a number of bait threads recently from low IQ cels where the poster attacks various types of incels he doesn't like, then responds to disagreement with "muh incel brotherhood, you shouldn't be allowed to fight me." Guess what, buddy boyo, that's not how it works.

If you want to promote incel brotherhood, that's great, but you need to actually practice what you preach. That doesn't mean you can't disagree and debate, but you need to learn how to do it respectfully. You need to show tolerance towards the people you want tolerance from. Name-calling, blanket/group condemnations, and SJW-style shaming have no place around someone who truly wants incel brotherhood.

And if you enjoy being "edgy"/fighting with other incels, that's cool too, as long as you can take it as well as you can give it and don't pretend you're trying to build an incel brotherhood when you're clearly not. There are posters like that who I respect. I don't always agree with them, but I respect their consistency.

In conclusion, don't be a retard level IQ cel who picks fights with other incels and then tries to hide behind "muh incel brotherhood" when the backlash starts coming in.
True.

Retard behavior when incels argue with other incels about who's more of a hopeless virgin.