Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you use or have ever use tinder you have already been rejected by thousands of foids

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
You don't even need to approach women anymore. Tinder mirrors real life. If you swiped right on hundreds of women and none of them liked you back, that means you'd be rejected by a hundred women if you decided to cold approach them in real life. Another blackpill is that since Tinder has a huge demographic, and if none of the female users have swiped right on you, it is safe to say that none of the women you see walking past you on the street find you attractive. I guarantee you that at least 99% of women aged 19-28 are on Tinder and if they reject you on the app they will also reject you in real life. There's no way to deny this. It's a mathematical certainty. It truly is over.

Oof, this is suifuel at its finest. :feelsrope:

I guess there is still hope for me.

rape isn't real in any situation and police are cucks.

>inb4 someone moralfags.

This is a valuable insight. I've never used Tinder, but I already figured that no women were attracted to me since I'm firmly entrenched in the "women do approach if they are attracted to you" camp.

Vantablack blackpill

I know, that's what makes online dating suifuel. You're not just getting rejected by the ten or twenty foids you approach, no, you're getting rejected by literally thousands of them. Thousands saw your profile and found you unworthy of even giving a chance to convince them you're worth being loved.

Most women only find around 4-5% of guys truly attractive.

On the internet they are able to sift through all these profiles until they find men that meet this criteria but in real life the restrictions are loosened a bit.

Just a bit.

well yeah you are right. but ive always found that to find confirmation of how over it is and how subhuman i am is at least ask one femoid out either online or in person.

At no time in all of history have men experienced this many rejections... tens of thousands of non-stop rejections. I don't think we are really evolved to handle it well.

Every time you do a quick swipe session, that's another 100 women that just rejected you... including all of societies most disgusting lazy fat mutated deformed women... all of them rejecting us as well.

Wow man wasn't expecting to see this kind of black pill so early on in the week. At least wait until the weekend so I can drink myself into a stupor after seeing something like this damn :feelsrope:

I refuse to do it because I know what the results would be. I will not try until I finish my surgerymaxxing journey.

That's why I don't approach, I already have Tinder to back up that I'm ugly.