Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you use Mac OS, you are retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Thanks for reading

Sent from Windows 7 ultimate

Windows masterrace
Imagine spending thousands of dollars on a weak PC :feelskek:

i have windows 10

I would if I was rich. Windows 7 no longer supported, windows 10 sucks. Linux doesn't get support for a lot of commercial programs and the free alternatives are sometimes complete garbage like Gimp.
Windows 8.1 seems to be a good alternative.

I tried to use Linux, but I always ended up stressed doing complex things to accomplish simple stuff

I use Windows 10 on my gaming PC, Linux Manjaro on my Thinkpad, iOS on iPad and Android on my smartphone.
U mad?

Worse than 10
Tbh I don't believe that Windows 8.1 is worse than Windows 10.

I installed both OS and I lost at least 25 FPS on CS GO and 15 FPS on BF4 on Windows 8..

And I didn't have 100% disk usage problem on 8.1

Maybe you are talking about Windows 8

I dont even know what mac os is tbh I'm not computer smart I have a dell PC

Imagine using any Apple-products at all :feelsgah:

Imagine using any Apple-products at all :feelsgah:
Feebc592f543d74d827eee2b45548b66f304a1ac

Apple users

OS is cope, as is gaming system. Chad would slay with a Nokia flip phone, a gameboy and a type writer. Foids would say things like "wow chad, so hip" "How counter culture" and other stupid shit before he fucks them

Typed this on my iPhone

Truecel trait: using Linux

Windows 98 is best Windows.

I have an iPhone and MacBook Pro :feelsbadman:

Windows 8.1 is different from windows 8...
windows 8 is a complete garbage, but 8.1 was somehow optimized...
Try using windows 8.1 and you'll see that it's more stable than windows 10.

:feelskek:

I'm using Windows Vista SP1 32-bit version :feelzez:

Truecel trait: using Linux
how are we supposed to cope without games?
there is a lack of games on linux and I don't want to use wine every 30 minutes

I tried to use Linux, but I always ended up stressed doing complex things to accomplish simple stuff
i work in IT and i hate all the fucking faggots who worship linux like it descended straight from heaven.

u know these people? "lol windows so bad!!" "linux is the best OS!" "classic windows, nothing works!!"
it's how nerdfags virtue signal and i just know these fags don't even have 100 hours of linux "experience".
why the hell would you even use windows if it is supposed to be that bad? doesn't make sense, next.

i work in IT and i hate all the fucking faggots who worship linux like it descended straight from heaven.

u know these people? "lol windows so bad!!" "linux is the best OS!" "classic windows, nothing works!!"
it's how nerdfags virtue signal and i just know these fags don't even have 100 hours of linux "experience".
why the hell would you even use windows if it is supposed to be that bad? doesn't make sense, next.
They say that windows is bad, but at the same time, they are too dependent on WINE.

i work in IT and i hate all the fucking faggots who worship linux like it descended straight from heaven

I am a Windows user but anytime I have used Linux something simple never works. First time it was my keyboard, then installing grub, then gpu acceleration. It is a clusterfuck of shit that normally Just Werks™ on Windows. It’s like trying to get different wallpapers to show and different screens with image rotation to work. Now I just use it for server stuff.

I would if I was rich. Windows 7 no longer supported, windows 10 sucks. Linux doesn't get support for a lot of commercial programs and the free alternatives are sometimes complete garbage like Gimp.
Cope.

Last edited:
I have a Mac and I regret buying it. I’m going sell it and use the money for a nice windows

Pc better than mac

There's literally no reason for incels to use Mac OS or IOS (iPhones) only NPC normies use those.

I had a friend who bought a MAC and when I asked him why he wasted so much money on a MAC when he could've bought a powerful gaming pc he simply just said " I love Apple and want to support them ".
Fucking cuck.

I don't use mac i'm not gay

They forced me to use mac in one of my computer college courses. Was literally a nightmare.