Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you use beta bucks even after taking the blackpill you are a fucking traitor.

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I've been seeing a lot of incels talking about how much they wanna try to use the beta bucks stat. FUCK! if you really are such a fucking weakling that you are gonna marry and support some whore who spent her golden years rejecting you while sucking chad's cock than you my friend are a FUCKING TRAITOR! YOU ARE NO LONGER A VICTIM BUT YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM! IF YOU REWARD THESE WHORES FOR BEING FUCKING PROMISCUOUS YOU ARE PUSSY SLAVE AND I HOPE YOU DIE!

Based first post GrAY

I've been seeing a lot of incels talking about how much they wanna try to use the beta bucks stat. FUCK! if you really are such a fucking weakling that you are gonna marry and support some whore who spent her golden years rejecting you while sucking chad's cock than you my friend are a FUCKING TRAITOR! YOU ARE NO LONGER A VICTIM BUT YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM! IF YOU REWARD THESE WHORES FOR BEING FUCKING PROMISCUOUS YOU ARE PUSSY SLAVE AND I HOPE YOU DIE!
Idk mang betabuxxing is normie or richcel privilege

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

CUCKS GETTING CUCKED BRAINCUCKED IN FEMALIO PSYOPS TO ACCEPT PAST DOES NOT MATTER WITH THEIR BIG DISGUSTING CLITORISES ENJOYING TYRONE BBC.

Last edited:
Hard agree, if there are any of you here that aspire to be muh betabux cucks then let yourselves be known :feelswhere:

who are you talking about

who are you talking about
ALL THOSE FOIDAVI FAGS. THEY ARE THIRSTY TO BETABUXX ONCE THEY FINISH THEIR LOOKSMAXX ASCENSION

I agree. At this point I would never betabuxx even if I could. I work too hard for some WHORE to steal my money and spend it on a piece of jewelry

I agree. At this point I would never betabuxx even if I could. I work too hard for some WHORE to steal my money and spend it on a piece of jewelry
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: