Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you thoughr religious foids were free from the dogpill

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
7958e0b

This whore actually believed that she was impregnated by the fucking dog.
She was "peting" him :feelshehe:

Cringe

This is a girl who just got her period too

she's just explaining why she needs to take 15 dicks before marrying her husband

it's the damn repressive catholic schools, you see

They would rather fuck animals than us

She blames her retardation on catholicism of course. What a cunt.

But why does she inmediately think is the dog that impregnated her? What about all the human males she has interacted with? Because the only one she fucked was the dog

Just be a dog bro.

She probably thought she fucked him in her sleep.
Thread title has a typo.

But why does she inmediately think is the dog that impregnated her? What about all the human males she has interacted with? Because the only one she fucked was the dog

She doesn't understand how sex works. At all. So she thought by petting the dog, it made her pregnant.

The dog pill is inevitable

She doesn't understand how sex works. At all. So she thought by petting the dog, it made her pregnant.
But why petting the dog and not hugging her father or playing with her brother?

But why petting the dog and not hugging her father or playing with her brother?

Because she's hugged her father and played with her brother so many times and hadn't gotten pregnant. So petting the dog, dogs must have some biology about them where they impregnate people through touch.

It's said that God made women feel pain in their reproductive functions because of what Eve did with the forbidden fruit.
I think if God were to come back and look at the absolute state of women in 2019, he would make their periods go on forever.

Because she's hugged her father and played with her brother so many times and hadn't gotten pregnant. So petting the dog, dogs must have some biology about them where they impregnate people through touch.

WTF is going on with you man? Have you got visited too?
View attachment 169189

This whore actually believed that she was impregnated by the fucking dog.
She was "peting" him :feelshehe:

Dogpill is like cosmic wave radiation, there is literally no way to escape it.

If there were no society or law or taboos, most women would keep fucking dogs until a suitable chad is found.

WTF is going on with you man? Have you got visited too?

No one would ever visit me. But it's clear that she didn't fuck any dogs, she was just woefully uneducated.

disgusting and retarded whore

Getting mogged by fucking animals

No one would ever visit me. But it's clear that she didn't fuck any dogs, she was just woefully uneducated.

Notice she mentioned "when my first period stopped", so definitely she was old enough to understand sex. She also clearly understands how sex and pregnancy works when she wrote it, i.e. period stops if a human conceives.

There are so many stuffs in this world, but at the end of the day she thought the dog impregnated her.

Why?

She definitely knew sex leads to pregnancy, she had sex with that dog and she thought that dog knocked her up.

Yes, she was clearly retarded and/or awfully uneducated (like most other women) and thought humans and dogs can interbreed. But she knew how "breeding" happens. I'm also quite sure her lowIQ influenced her to do sexual things with a dog.

Notice she mentioned "when my first period stopped", so definitely she was old enough to understand sex. She also clearly understands how sex and pregnancy works when she wrote it, i.e. period stops if a human conceives.

There are so many stuffs in this world, but at the end of the day she thought the dog impregnated her.

Why?

She definitely knew sex leads to pregnancy, she had sex with that dog and she thought that dog knocked her up.

Yes, she was clearly retarded and/or awfully uneducated (like most other women) and thought humans and dogs can interbreed. But she knew how "breeding" happens. I'm also quite sure her lowIQ influenced her to do sexual things with a dog.

She was old enough, but she got her education Ontario Catholic School. That's why she thought petting the dog made her pregnant.

How is she religious when she's dressed like a hooker?

She was old enough, but she got her education Ontario Catholic School. That's why she thought petting the dog made her pregnant.

Which catholic school teaches "if you pet a fish, you will give birth to human-fish"? WTF.

You've been a dogpill denier since as long as I can remember, the coping in this thread is just hilarious at this point. This girl was old enough to get her period, by that age she must have seen hundreds of people petting dogs, including her friends and family members. People pet dogs all the time, you see it in the street, on tv, in movies and cartoons. Do you really think this girl pet a dog and suddenly thought it got her pregnant? Kids make sex jokes all the time at that age, they know what it is. Who knows what she actually did, maybe she saw her dog licking his dick right before he licked her twat and she had a big brain moment. She might not have gotten fully knotted by Mr Wiggles but she sure as shit didn't think she got pregnant from touching a dog. Why would it even be the dog? How many living things, especially human beings did she touch in that span of time? Why would she immediately think of the dog? Because she touched humans her whole life? Yeah, before she got her period. She obviously made the mental connection between her new menstrual cycle and pregnancy, why would a dog be her go to thought in that moment?

Which catholic school teaches "if you pet a fish, you will give birth to human-fish"? WTF.

It's not that the school teaches her that petting animals makes you pregnant with their seed, it's that the school doesn't teach how sex works at all. And so she figures "Well this is an animal, maybe the biology works different, particularly in that I'm a human."

You've been a dogpill denier since as long as I can remember, the coping in this thread is just hilarious at this point. This girl was old enough to get her period, by that age she must have seen hundreds of people petting dogs, including her friends and family members. People pet dogs all the time, you see it in the street, on tv, in movies and cartoons. Do you really think this girl pet a dog and suddenly thought it got her pregnant? Kids make sex jokes all the time at that age, they know what it is. Who knows what she actually did, maybe she saw her dog licking his dick right before he licked her twat and she had a big brain moment. She might not have gotten fully knotted by Mr Wiggles but she sure as shit didn't think she got pregnant from touching a dog. Why would it even be the dog? How many living things, especially human beings did she touch in that span of time? Why would she immediately think of the dog? Because she touched humans her whole life? Yeah, before she got her period. She obviously made the mental connection between her new menstrual cycle and pregnancy, why would a dog be her go to thought in that moment?

If she fucked her dog but didn't want people to know, why make the Tweet at all?

It's not that the school teaches her that petting animals makes you pregnant with their seed, it's that the school doesn't teach how sex works at all. And so she figures "Well this is an animal, maybe the biology works different, particularly in that I'm a human."

There are trillions of people (past and present) who did not go to school to learn about sex.

If she fucked her dog but didn't want people to know, why make the Tweet at all?

Attentionwhoring:

Rx1xQkY.jpg

Now don't tell me that woman does not fuck dogs, just because she's not fucking a dog in this post, dogs just sniffed her but casually.

There are trillions of people (past and present) who did not go to school to learn about sex.

Attentionwhoring:

Rx1xQkY.jpg

Now don't tell me that woman does not fuck dogs, just because she's not fucking a dog in this post, dogs just sniffed her but casually.

I'm not saying that woman in that picture doesn't fuck dogs, but that's a different woman. The first woman was just the victim of not knowing how sex works and not being exposed to sex.

if she thinks this what happens when petting a dog .what does she think happens when you fall of a cliff you have triplets or mutant babies come out of her vagina.dumb cunt.

When I was younger I would have never even thought women fuck dogs. Now I know that they do

Because 99.999% of the population would never suspect that girls actually fuck dogs so plausible deniability is overwhelmingly in her favour. It's like the girls who fuck dogs and then get a dog paw tattoo. Why would they do that if they didn't want anybody to know? Because they get a bit of a thrill throwing it out there like that and nobody suspects a thing. A barista at a Starbucks I go to has two dog paw tattoos right behind her ear, it's literally the first thing I thought of but most people never would. I read a post on reddit a while back where the boyfriend convinced his girl to fuck the dog. They even did it outdoors, he said they'd do it on the front porch late at night when nobody was awake. Even posted pics for proof. Why would they do that if They didn't want to get caught? Because they think it's fun.

Anyway, this whole thing has made me really paranoid. You're profile says "post like the fbi is watching" and your profile picture is interesting. Less than an hour after you replied to me I got a really weird random text from some strange number, which never happens. Is the fbi concerned that the dogpill is going to trigger the apocalypse or something? lol, that'd be fuckin hilarious. Regardless, I'm basically finished with the dogpill and want to message the mods on here to delete my account. I'm probably being paranoid but even if I'm not it's time for me to stop posting on here anyway.