Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you think your "want for validation" is biological rather than socialized, you aren't blackpilled.

1. Validation isn't real

The males of nearly every species employ the use of force (rape) in order to pass on their genes, because what the female thinks of them (validation) is irrelevant to them, their primary goal is to reproduce (desire for sex is biological). In fact, in the animal world, the whole concept of validation is non-existant. Validation is a social construct, it is a figment of imagination and only exists in the minds of humans.

2. Men of the past didn't care about validation

If validation is inherent to human nature, then men of the past should also have chased after validation, seeing as though nature is a constant throughout the time-space continuum. But this is not the case, as evidenced by the prevalence of arranged marriages, which took place in order to establish a union/alliance between 2 clans/houses. Marriage was an institution which was established with the purpose of cementing a relationship between 2 families by merging their bloodlines, enabling unquestionable loyalty of the families to each other. The men of the past were aware of this fact, thus they didnt care what the women whom they were marrying thought of them, they cared more about forming powerful unions/alliances which would elevate their respective families/houses to a position of strength.

The only reason men of the present chase after illusory concepts such as "love" and "female validation" is because they have been indoctrinated and brainwashed to do so via feminist propaganda masquerading in the form of the education system and media. Feminism is a movement with the objective of establishing female superiority, disguised as a movement for equality. The ultimate goal of feminists is to make men subservient to women, what better way to do this then by influencing men to value female validation, implicitly influencing men to value females themselves, creating a generation of men who are essentially pussy beggars and female worshippers.

The difference between the men of the past (who didnt care about validation at all) and the men of the present (who seek female validation) is socialization.

YOUR DESIRE FOR SEX IS BIOLOGICAL, YOUR DESIRE FOR VALIDATION IS DUE TO SOCIALIZATION

3. Valuing Female validation whilst devaluing females themselves is contradictory.

@BlkPillPres pretty much sums it up perfectly:

FEMALE VALIDATION:
A lot of incels hold on to multiple concepts that contradict eachother.

They believe things about women related to evolution psychology that devalue their existence (they are genetically hardwired to be hypergamous, inherently selfish, etc), while at the same time they value their validation and what they think of them, those are two contradictory concepts, if women are as bad as the black pill tells us, and we truly believe it, then there is no reason to value anything they think.

I've been saying this for a while, nobody really wants female validation, we've just been indoctrinated over years as children and basically socialized to value and chase after it, that's because female validation is the prerequisite to what we really want, sex. Well its the prerequisite to attaining sex the "usual way" (courtship), you can just pay for it.

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you. They are basically like an AI running lines of code, would you care if an AI, something that has no true concept of reality and merely does what its "code" dictates, cares about you? (I doubt it).

Of what value is its evaluation of you, when it has no true sense of self. How can you devalue women as an existence, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?).

That would be like me saying I have a broken mirror, yet I trust its ability to give me an accurate reflection. One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says, then by valuing female validation, aren't you putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, you yourself deem as incompetent?

Female validation is just the usual prerequisite to attaining sex, it is not the goal it is the prerequisite to achieving the goal, and only a foolish egoist chases after validation, as black pillers were supposed to be introspective, the "deep thinkers", to cling and chase after female validation is illogical, especially for an incel, you already know what it is you really want, sex, so chase after that, and when you simply see things in such a manner a whole slew of options open up to you, things you did not even consider because your ego was blinding you from it.

I tried to explain this shit to some retards in the Incel Discord server, namely @Lester and even a mod @knajjd who said that desire for validation is biological, but without even listening to my arguments they verbally attacked me, calling me stupid and low IQ (lol, the irony) and kicked me from the server.

We've reached a point where this forum has become inundated by users who think they're blackpilled (when they really aren't), and to top it all off they have turnip level IQ.

This isnt even a surprise at this point considering the fact that AT LEAST ONE OF THE MODS aren't blackpilled. I felt initially frustrated that there are people who are so low IQ that they dont have the IQ to comprehend the fact that they're low IQ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, but later i just felt sorry for them, life must be really tough when you are THAT mentally challenged :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I would rather fuck a prostitute than be the dog of a toilet, but that wouldn't solve my inceldom as I'm still affectionless.

Yes yes I agree nice opinion

Seeking validation could have possibly offered evolutionary advantages making the seeking for it an evolutionary successful and persiatent trait. There might be an overlap between mate and male group validation though.

Incels are far to hesitant to build systems with male validation. Maybe they would actually be content with prostitutes then.
This, Men need to develop the kind of in-group validation and team work that the ladies got going for themselves, we already do some of these on the forums but it's not enough.

His thread shows a complete lack of any socio-historic insight. Lol @the mods for picking this ahistoric cope.

There are antique texts, plays, dramas, stories dealing with courtship and romantic jealously from times when women were "property" of men. So even in those times your "property" (a wife or concubine) cucking you with another man was a uniqely gendered emotional phenomenon, different from that of your slaves escaping to Canada for example.

To paraphrase Hegel; the master-slave relationship depends on their mutual recognition, the master could only become a master if he was recognized as a master by someone. For this to happen the to be slave had to be left alive, and accept authority over him. If the slave would rather die than live on his knees the master's role was undermined. A similar dynamic applies to the husband-wife relationship -- the husband needed to be recognized by the woman, as her man, her owner or whatever the fuck he wanted to be recognized as. If he does it by courtship or forced marraige doesn't matter -- he needs her to recognize him, validate his being as hubby or owner. If she's a rabid feminist that would rather drink cyanide that accept marriage with him, he's still nothing but a cuck.
Recommend me some books or your favorite novels??

I thought this was a @BlkPillPres thread at first.

You get the only real validation in life from yourself. And no one else.

Unfathomably based. I only want a foid to give me a child. I want to pass on my genes, that’s all

Notice that whenever people are talking about how social isolation can drive you mad it's always "worst case scenarios", they never do a "best case scenario" test (complete isolation but in luxury). The bad part about isolation isn't being isolated, it's what being isolated deprives you of (the conveniences that come with being part of a group - abundance of food, tools, entertainment, etc).
and for incels raised this era there wasn't even any reward, you were forced to socialize for the sake of it even though you were treated like trash, the parents just said "you should socialize because that's what normies do"

I have biological needs for sex and female touch and the false narrative of love, STFU

The males of nearly every species employ the use of force (rape)
But bro almost every animal I know of either seeks approval of the hoes by dancing, showing something of value, building things for the hoes etc etc (sound familiar?) or they get absolutely dominated by the woman. In nature women have a lot of fucking say only a handful of animals are serial rapists. You started of incorrect bro men want to be validated. They have a need for it. Sure you can rape all you want if you're a dark triad black belt but deep down you're going to know that you pull no bitches by default a.k.a you're not being chosen and that fucking stings you can't deny this and you won't be able to ignore this because society will always remind you (so you got a gf I don't know about? or your friends telling you about their relationships that you aren't able to aquire yada yada yada). This post is cope af but I feel your cope bro being lonely fucks with the mind.