Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think your life is pointless just because you can't get a girlfriend, you're a female worshipper

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
All of you here who use lack of affection from women as an excuse to LDAR are female worshippers.

JFL at being so cucked and thinking your life only has value if you can get some girlfriend to validate you.

I honestly don't understand this mindset, you're supposedly blackpilled, you know about women's nature, yet you still want validation from them?

Personally, I don't give a shit at this point. If they like me they like me, if they don't, they don't. There are more important things that we should be doing right now.

Lots of female worshipers in here.
They can´t think of anything else besides some whores, which overwhelmingly most women are.
I´ll start by pointing out the oneitis threads.
They are cancer.

I actually want a family. Does that make me a foid worshipper?

I'm a christian so the only point of life is to spread the Gospel and reproduce. Chasing after wealth, fame and prestige is the path to Hell.

Life is severely shitty due to ugly, sex is just the obvious part of it.

I'm a christian so the only point of life is to spread the Gospel and reproduce. Chasing after wealth, fame and prestige is the path to Hell.

Actually Christianity promotes celibacy which is a higher form of life than "reproducing".

At this point if you live in the West, yes because marriage is cucked.

Part of the blackpill is that humans are incapable of escaping their biological programming, I am biologically wired to want to protect women, nurture them, and have a family. For my own sanity, I am fighting that very instinct. One must be realistic about their state of affairs, because in all honesty, you have to be a fucking lying to yourself if you think you're a diamond, if all you have is diamonds, and no pussy.

I actually think my life is pointless cos of shit genetics, not even getting a girlfriend, but more generally I have no talent in anything and so no impetus to pursue something meaningful in a personal direction cos im not good at anything and have low aptitude for everything so far

low iq cope.

If there's any point at all to life (and that's a big if) then it's reproducing and having a family. Following some religious dogma or other personal philosophy is almost entirely pointless.

Magic sky daddy is the most childish and completely fantasy cope imaginable. FYI: God is not real and there's no big reward for your involuntary celibacy. (Not to mention if I were god I wouldn't reward you for not doing something that you couldn't have in the first place)

low iq cope.

If there's any point at all to life (and that's a big if) then it's reproducing and having a family. Following some religious dogma or other personal philosophy is almost entirely pointless.

Magic sky daddy is the most childish and completely fantasy cope imaginable. FYI: God is not real and there's no big reward for your involuntary celibacy. (Not to mention if I were god I wouldn't reward you for not doing something that you couldn't have in the first place)

Look at this cuck. This is what I'm talking about, there are a lot of female worshippers like this here.

I want a girlfriend but much more things. But a girlfriend would significantly improve my life and help me stay away from the rope.

All of you here who use lack of affection from women as an excuse to LDAR are female worshippers.

JFL at being so cucked and thinking your life only has value if you can get some girlfriend to validate you.

I honestly don't understand this mindset, you're supposedly blackpilled, you know about women's nature, yet you still want validation from them?

Personally, I don't give a shit at this point. If they like me they like me, if they don't, they don't. There are more important things that we should be doing right now.

I see some dudes with attractive wives/gfs who are happy and satisfied sexually. The bar is set very high and none of us are good enough for this. Acknowledging this fact is not foid worship.

That's why I'm dedicating my life to consumerism. I will buy the fastest computer and all the video games I can afford to immerse myself in fiction as much as I can. That's what life's about.

Part of the blackpill is that humans are incapable of escaping their biological programming.
Let's be real the difference between us and MGTOW copers is we accept that validation from stacy is what our body craves and would instantly improve our lives by means of chemicals firing off in the brain as you fulfill your sole biological function. The logical mind can reason that foids are disgusting harlots who hate you(true), but you can't escape inceldom on some level through sheer cope maxing.

I generally agree with you though @Teutonic Knight that being an incel doesn't mean one should give up on every facet of life.

Start doing drugs instead

It's true that we shouldn't base our self worth on getting women as (for us incels) that would only drive us insane.

However it is cope to think incels shouldn't care about getting laid and female validation at all since it wired into us at our very core.

"not having a gf" is simply the sign that someone has a low genetic value,
and since we are blackpilled we know how important those "good genes" are in every other aspect of life.
and anyway yes, life in general (with or without a gf) is pointless because it has no final purpose aside from preserving itself.

"not having a gf" is simply the sign that someone has a low genetic value,

No it's not because it's about looks. Looks are literally worthless everywhere else.

"not having a gf" is simply the sign that someone has a low genetic value
High IQ
If you're using the femoid just as a means to an end (familly) then she is nothing more to you than a basic tool not dissimilar to a hammer or screwdriver , a child breeding machine, she is just like a dumb 3D printer that you own that can produce your progeny. Dont put pussy on a pedestal.

Last edited:
No it's not because it's about looks. Looks are literally worthless everywhere else.
if you're denying the link between physical appearance and genetic quality there's
no point of discussing further.
I always assumed it was basic blackpill knowledge.

Good looking people look good in part because their features display general genetic fitness. They've even had studies determining that being attractive correlates with higher iq; although, I'm not sure if they factored in retards and down syndrome deviants lowering the relative ugly average. It would be interesting to see if with a threshold of 100 iq whether Chad looks would still correlate with higher iq, my guess is most likely. Obviously just from life experience you can imagine being Chad also correlates with higher strength as there aren't many scrawny small frame men who have beautiful faces. Not saying you're wrong entirely though, these things don't work in absolutes, you can excel in other areas of life with incel facial looks and I personally wish you the best.

Look at this cuck. This is what I'm talking about, there are a lot of female worshippers like this here.

Call me a cuck all you like. Denying biological realities and SMV of foids because of their sex is MGTOW levels of cope (aka through the roof).

Just keep telling yourself that you're actually voluntarily celibate and that you don't need any of those whores. Maybe if you keep repeating that mantra you'll be happy some day in the embrace of your fictional sky daddy.

What are you even doing in this forum if you aren't incel (aka desiring sexual relationships but not being able to get them)? The difference between an incel and a MGTOW (men being sent their own way) is that we don't pretend that we could have foids if we wanted...

People in chat often tell me this. The thing is females are as gatekeepers of male health a necessity to pursue greater objectives. Its not an excuse it is a fact. Not all incel will have the physical and mental means to overcome this. Remember what you wrote in your anther thread about generalizing failure? It goes both ways.

And yeah I don't ldar or at least I try, but you have to be realistic.

But yeah real appeal to nature fallacists are cucked. "Evolutionary pressure shaped us to pursue reproduction as the highest goal so just be a lowly animal, brah!"

My life is pointless because I have no driver licence.

you shouldn't LDAR and give up in high school and college yes, after that it is pointless though

if you're denying the link between physical appearance and genetic quality there's
no point of discussing further.
I always assumed it was basic blackpill knowledge.

Tyson Fury is the HW champ of the world and he is an ogre.

Meanwhile pretty boys can't throw a punch to save their lives.
The thing is females are as gatekeepers of male health a necessity to pursue greater objectives. Its not an excuse it is a fact.

Another cuck. I'm glad I oppened this thread so I can show you how many female worshippers are here.

My life is pointless because I'm in terrible state.

My life is pointless because I can’t even navigate my neighborhood due to my helicopter parents who make me even more anxious when I have to speak to people.

Call me a cuck all you like. Denying biological realities and SMV of foids because of their sex is MGTOW levels of cope (aka through the roof).

Just keep telling yourself that you're actually voluntarily celibate and that you don't need any of those whores. Maybe if you keep repeating that mantra you'll be happy some day in the embrace of your fictional sky daddy.

What are you even doing in this forum if you aren't incel (aka desiring sexual relationships but not being able to get them)? The difference between an incel and a MGTOW (men being sent their own way) is that we don't pretend that we could have foids if we wanted...

There is no biological reality about wanting to get women. There were plenty of voluntary celibates in history who had plenty of options. There are also men who are good looking and could get women but are gays for example. What you're promoting is the cucked Westerner reasoning that reduces a man to a level of animal.

It's funny because people keep calling me a fakecel here because I'm supposedly able to get women but I don't want to. Yet the next thing I'm an incel who is coping. So what is it then? People should really make up their mind.

The thing is, I wanted relationships, I couldn't get them, I moved on, I don't really care about it at this point because I found more interesting things to do. If you accept the blackpill, you understand that these things are not under your countrol, so why should I obsess about them?
Good looking people look good in part because their features display general genetic fitness.

Who has better genetics for fighting?

Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

8c08568b3b587db05e8bf4b83d4d3dae.jpg

Who has higher IQ?

pa-11126552_0.jpg

male-models-17b.jpg

etc. etc.

Looks don't mean shit other than being a male model which is cucked and humiliating anyway because you basically need to pose like a woman.

Looks are literally meaningless for everything other than women. There's a reason why male looks were literally irrelevant in history up until 1960s.

They've even had studies determining that being attractive correlates with higher iq;

The studies are mostly shit and poorly researched generalizations made to clickbait people.

The reality:

imo2015.jpg

(international math competition winners)

Last edited:
Look at this coping faggot who pretends hes happy being a single virgin 40 year old whos never touched a woman

I dont think it makes you a worshipper, but it's not good to think you are worthless for not having GF.

Actually Christianity promotes celibacy which is a higher form of life than "reproducing".
How are you getting that idea? God literally created Eve for Adam. Jesus himself promoted marriage. Paul is the only one that talks about not marrying, but people use that verse out of context. Paul is talking to the Corinthian church which was being persecuted at the time.

1 Corinthians 7:26 I think then that this is good in view of the present distress, that it is good for a man to remain as he is.

Nothing weird about that. We all want to be wanted by women. It's natural and unless you're asexual or autistic almost impossible to fight with.

When over 75% of your life is locked behind a genetic paywall, there is little reason to continue much less put copious amounts of effort towards “living”

I was fine with not interacting with girls until quite recently. As you get older you start to realize how pointless your life is when you just do some slave job day after day with a few hours of copes that get more boring. So yes, having a girlfriend would make my day better.

How old is op?

You are acting like IT, sitting on a moral high ground and punching down on incels. Acting as if you have no biological urges and everyone who desires sex, relationships are cucks. Weird to see you complain about this issue when all you do is talk about tallgirls.

How are you getting that idea? God literally created Eve for Adam. Jesus himself promoted marriage. Paul is the only one that talks about not marrying, but people use that verse out of context. Paul is talking to the Corinthian church which was being persecuted at the time.

1 Corinthians 7:26 I think then that this is good in view of the present distress, that it is good for a man to remain as he is.

Are you a creationist? Do you actually believe the world is only 6000 years old and we all came from Adam and eve?

To everyone saying Chad = superior ubermensch. Imagine being this much of a Chad worshipping CUCK, no, telling yourself that Chad is superior to you and deserves more than you because of a few mm of bone and a few inches of height doesn't make you "more blackpilled", it makes you a blind cuck brainwashed by the halo effect and just world fallacy, you are barely less bluepilled than some random norman if you genuinely think this shit. Riddle me this geneticdeterminismcels, which of these two is more intelligent? Isaac Newton or Jeremy Meeks? Which has better genetics for surviving in the wild, a lightweight MMA champion or one of those framelet wristlet 6'4 prettyboy models?

Last edited:
Life lacks meaning without good friend in shape of cute adorable loli

I don't think they are the only meaning of life. They are a big part of life for young men you cannot deny that.

I feel like I'm coping hard when I try to avoid all the hot girls I have to see while wagecucking. It's gigacoping and just shutting it out of my brain. But at the end of the day some Chad is fucking all these women. Ragefuel.

All the apostles were celibate as was Jesus. Also the only real Christianity is Catholicism and Orthodoxy, because Jesus created the Catholic Church, not some protestant heretic garbage. Catholicism embraces celibacy. The Church is supposed to interprete the Bible.

The Validation women gives is worthless imo they're only capable of approving good looks and nothing else. So to be validated by women you only need to be goodlooking and that is not an accomplishment. So if an incel refuses to do do anything and LDAR just because there aren't any women in his life he is a total moron and pussy worshiper. 10/10 thread agree everything you have said

Last edited:
OP is a dumb coper, no matter how much you want to deny your biology, it will always override your rational thought. You're only saying this because you've never experienced affection and attention from a woman, if you had you'd want love as well.

I LDAR because I'm an autist who can't handle society

No matter how much you want to deny your biology, it will always override your rational thought.
Tell that to based volcel Tesla, don't tell me he was simply incel because he was 6'2 and mogs 90% of men nowadays let alone back then.

Based volcel Tesla

I am. I want to have sex, romantic relationship, intimacy with women. I'm think it's very hard to live when your basic need is never was satisfied (and may be never will). This is the reason why we are here don't you forget? Go create your own site of proud cels who doesn't need foids and fighting with degeneracy (in your fantasies).
Tell that to based volcel Tesla, don't tell me he was simply incel because he was 6'2 and mogs 90% of men nowadays let alone back then.

View attachment 154589
We can't be sure that he never had sex, he also may be some kind of gay or fetishist.

High IQ but still copee in a way.

Validation is still an integral part of being a healthy human being.

High IQ but still copee in a way.

Validation is still an integral part of being a healthy human being.
I mean there are other people than women who can give you true validation if you are smart successful or good at something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back