Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you think your life is bad...

We have it bad too due to eczema which is modern day leprosy but this is on a whole other level.

Brother
It never began
Put that brother out of his misery
Some motivation for yall v0 y70tlgud099a1

That poor soul doesn’t deserve to keep suffering. His suffering is unimaginably worse than probably all of ours, but that doesn’t take away from how bad we have it though. In nature, specimens like this would be eliminated quickly just by natural selection. In all honesty, that would be the best thing for him. That isn’t a life, it’s pure torture

Doctor should have aborted him for his own sake

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJFwRxIoUsM

Normies will feed this kid lies about how he'll live a normal life while CuckTears will gaslight him into thinking that anything is possible if you have a "gOOd PeRsOnALiTy :soy:"

I have no problem against the kid obviously
But the fact that no one will do the right thing and spare him of the suffering coming to him in life shows how fucked this world is

He should have been killed at birth someone like this should not be alive because they live only to suffer

That poor soul doesn’t deserve to keep suffering. His suffering is unimaginably worse than probably all of ours, but that doesn’t take away from how bad we have it though. In nature, specimens like this would be eliminated quickly just by natural selection. In all honesty, that would be the best thing for him. That isn’t a life, it’s pure torture

It pisses me off to see her cry for him at the start
If you had any real care for him you wouldn’t have let him live when he was born

“ i knew before he was born there was a 50/50 chance that he would be born with a genetic condition “

This is why I fucking hate the people who have kids most of them do it for their own selfish desires they dont actually care about the kid
So she knew there was a chance he could be born just to suffer
And then she crys when that happens

Fucking bitch someone should have beaten some fucking sense into her

His suffering is worse than all ragefuel posts combined

"JuSt HoLd FrAmE, BrO :redpill:"

That thing is not human at this point.

They should just kill him at that point

In my country 70% of downs syndrome are aborted and in neighbor country even more, when it's a coin toss of severe genetic defects then the only ethical thing is abortion, after his mom passes he will be left in the care of nurses, and those bitches will make his already pitiful existence even worse.

Maybe he should try showering

Should've been forcefully aborted to prevent suffering

He should be mercykilled

His suffering is worse than all ragefuel posts combined
Yep. He genuinely shouldn’t keep surviving. It would be better for him if he would just die. No hate to him, but his life is pure hell with nothing good

I have no problem against the kid obviously
But the fact that no one will do the right thing and spare him of the suffering coming to him in life shows how fucked this world is

He should have been killed at birth someone like this should not be alive because they live only to suffer
The worst part is soyciety expects him to go through public school without any issues, when in reality that will cause him agonizing mental torture throughout his life and should be deemed as child abuse. In other words, it's ovER

Last edited:

Cant be over when it never began​

Yep. He genuinely shouldn’t keep surviving. It would be better for him if he would just die. No hate to him, but his life is pure hell with nothing good
tbh i was his dad i would poison him, he would understand me

“ i knew before he was born there was a 50/50 chance that he would be born with a genetic condition “

This is why I fucking hate the people who have kids most of them do it for their own selfish desires they dont actually care about the kid
So she knew there was a chance he could be born just to suffer
And then she crys when that happens

Fucking bitch someone should have beaten some fucking sense into her
Eugenics should be forced tbh .

But some Woman want Kids and Society loves Woman so we cant have that .

Virtue Signaling about your Own Kid ( crying ) while knowing the Potential Consequences before Birth? Now thats some Vile behavior " :feelsclown:

When I was about to click on ur post I said theres no way someine have a worse life than mine on earth, then I clicked, its fucking over man. GG

Hes lucky he live in US in 3rd word he would be executed

I watched till the end, I dont think any of you understand his suffering, I dont know, I feel like I wanna cry but I cant, Im so used to suffering that I cant even cry

He should be shotguned while he sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back