Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think you can attract women, read this thread

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
04f7a3063e59843219889a6a29a27006a6ce03-wide-thumbnail.jpg

This was written by a fat girl, the epitome of female subhumanity. Even they don't want incels, ONLY CHAD

If even these girls are chad chasers, what makes you think that the cute prime type 1 high e hqnp looking 14 year old jb is gonna want some 5/10 gymcelled PUA?

It's Chad or DEATH, i won't rest until everyone on this forum has lost ALL hope of ever being moderately happy, you have to realise the truth before you can move on

PesHpte.jpg

Not for you, only for Chad

Yes. Remember the options:

CHAD or DEATH.

Hades said:
If even these girls are chad chasers, what makes you think that the cute prime type 1 high e hqnp looking 14 year old jb is gonna want some 5/10 gymcelled PUA?
buh buh youtube told me puas slaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

lmao bunch of coping virgins

Gymcelling will still improve your life quality if you're of average height or above. Not saying you can get laid if you have an ugly face, but intimidating other males still gives you advantages in life.

Gymcelling is not cope if you're doing it for the correct reasons (that is not for females)

Hades said:

This was written by a fat girl, the epitome of female subhumanity. Even they don't want incels, ONLY CHAD

It's Chad or DEATH, i won't rest until everyone on this forum has lost ALL hope of ever being moderately happy, you have to realise the truth before you can move on

PesHpte.jpg

Chad isn't going to fuck a fat girl when there is so much choice. I can want X price for my old POS car, but the market pays Y.

Hades said:

PesHpte.jpg

Quit projecting man

Hades said:
I won't lose all hope unless I go bald

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I won't lose all hope unless I go bald
You are here as a teenager if you have no options now you better change your location ASAP

NeverSubmit said:
You are here as a teenager if you have no options now you better change your location ASAP

I'm only 17 can't really do shit yet

Hades said:

Once I'll have accomplished enough in the gym and have a six pack, I'll reject these greasy fish&chips and make them cry.

Well, I think that most people have problems in getting such prime-fresh delicacies. However, an average cupcake woman should be enough for the sake of the sex drive. It's the same reason why one doesn't buy the most expensive computer but settles for less.

Fatcels aren't incel they need to gymcel before they can be incel.

It's all or nothing for femoids.

MayorOfKekville said:
It's all or nothing for femoids.

Absolutely. If you don't have a good (enough) physical appearance they don't even consider you human.