Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think that western gaymes can't get any worse

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Firefox Kn6AFVgKUJ
Firefox vpFiRTqA54
Firefox GxDiPXJDwd
Firefox M97PpAz6JQ
Firefox 9dFdbIPVUz
Firefox 1kGxjWgtBM
Firefox PWHPPaGjiN

They can get worse much worse. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Attachments

• firefox_oIgNW8QtMS.jpg
    firefox_oIgNW8QtMS.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 81
I am against putting fat people in video games. Fat people are rarely good for physical challenges. Except for few guys like Penguin and Butterbean, those guys are awesome.

Yeah im done with western media i play videogames from japan now

I find it really funny how Japanese/Korean game devs have no conception of Western "progressivism" and diversity. They literally just think that Americans like their women ugly like this LOL

A lot of people in the west are choosing foreign media for entertainment because Western media particularly from the United States is filled with so much LGBT and feminist propaganda that it is literally way to nauseating to consume as a heterosexual white person

Last edited:
A lot of people in the western choosing foreign media for entertainment because Western media particularly from the United States is filled with so much LGBT and feminist propaganda that it is literally way to nauseating to consume as a heterosexual white person
Total war shogun 2 and destroying villages, It gives me so much dopamine when
they offer me their brides in exchange that i stop raping their villages.

Based, though these aren’t safe from ESG and troonslaters either

what is this trash

A lot of people in the west are choosing foreign media for entertainment because Western media particularly from the United States is filled with so much LGBT and feminist propaganda that it is literally way to nauseating to consume as a heterosexual white person
Yeah and seeing the black samurai was so stupid :feelsseriously:
If you want a black protagonist in your cultural game, why not set it in Africa?

We all know who is behind this
Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

This is legit how much the west does not care about it's men. Imagine one of your only copes being video games, then lgbtq+ fags and fatass feminist completely ruin your games, and for what? People who hardly play these games anyways?

these creatures look more uncanny than warhammer orcs or some shit, i'd feel more sympathetic to actual monsters rather than some of these "people". They look like they were specifically designed to brainwash you and change the norm, this can't be one man effort, it's some new type of media it seems almost

Lookist as fuck yes but what can i do about it

lol fat niggers and trannies everywhere.
that's why I pirated every single game, imagine paying those kiked companies $100 for this crap

The most depressing thing about this trend is, that it's not going away, because it's not organic, those creatures are there by design.

concord, literally overwatch without sexy characters
The only reason people cared about overwatch was the sexy characters jfl. Over for this game tbh

This is trash even by garbage westgroid standards. Here, have some eye cleanser:
FFBE   Fina   Full body render
FFBE Fina 26 Lid 2018 Natsu LB CG 3

Overwatch except all the characters are redditors

yep, majority of the games i play are either really old or from based devs in china

The most depressing thing about this trend is, that it's not going away, because it's not organic, those creatures are there by design.
especially because doing this gets DEI money from massive investment companies, and a majority of western retard NPCs will consume this slop media happily

I'm so glad I stopped playing modern games.