Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you think that men can be too tall, you are COPING big time

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Hear me out, when you say that people see you as a lanky and awkward faggot when you're over 6'5", you are referring to UGLY MEN AND FRAMELETS. These individuals are not unattractive because they're "too tall", but because they have A SHIT TIER FACE AND/OR FRAME. If these individuals were around 6'-6'4", these problems would still persist, but now, one of their good features would be lessened. There are genetic elites with large frames, good faces, and ludicrous height.

If there was a button that would make me 7' tall and retain my face, frame, and health, I would press it in a heartbeat.

This. Females are attracted to the biggest males. The taller better.

Ultra cope, if you're 6'6+ and broad shouldered, how does it get more over for you? No girl finds that attractive

Ultra cope, if you're 6'6+ and broad shouldered, how does it get more over for you? No girl finds that attractive
"No girl finds broad shouldered 6'6" guys attractive."
Yeah, maybe if the guy is ugly, but otherwise, YOU'RE COPING.

"No girl finds broad shouldered 6'6" guys attractive."
Yeah, maybe if the guy is ugly, but otherwise, YOU'RE COPING.
lol those "optimal height" guys cant be serious

Personallly i genuinly think there's a cut off period... most girls think between 5ft11 to 6ft3 is the most attractive height, there's a dropoff period in attractiveness after that (when compared to people within that limit)
Overall i'd say the most ideal is 6ft1 or 6t2.

That being said... a 6ft9 guy will still do wayyyyy better than a 5ft6 guy.

I would never want to above 6'4. Not only do diminishing returns kick in, but you lose lots of functionality.

In between 6'2 - 6'4 is the perfect range in my opinion.

Idk i partly agree and disagree with ur statements, on one hand i do agree that its the frame thats the problem if ur at heights of 6 " 5 or higher, but some men can be way too tall and women can be turned off by that, but im talking about heights of like 6 " 10 or shit like that, but the men who ive seen who are at that height have a chad face on em so its all good for them anyway.

But theres a reason why 6 foot to around 6 "4 has always been the optimal height for femoids when they seek men.

Wrong, being overly tall is not about attraction, it's about life comfort. Choosing between 6'4 or 7'3 i would rather be 6'4, this changes nothing in terms of your attractiveness, but it's just simplier to not hit everything with your fucking head.

JFL at the copers in this thread using examples of illnesses or insignificant inconveniences to disprove my point. No shit, if you have an illness or a condition caused by height, that's bad. However, if you are healthy like the guy in the video and don't have an ugly face, you're more attractive.
lol those "optimal height" guys cant be serious

Being 7' tall would suck because EVERYONE would look at you. Also cars etc. are not made for 7' guys. OF COURSE women find 7' the most attractive probably, but in my opinion it's not worth it if it stresses you in everyday life because everything will be too small for you.
I just want to be 6'3-6'4 so I am tall but not intimidating.