Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you think that being tall alone (over 6 ft) will bring you pussy, you are bluepilled

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Just being tall doesn't mean you will get pussy. You must look good too. I don't care what roasties say, if you are over 6 ft tall but look like Shrek, you'll never get pussy.
There are countless examples of dudes who look like shit and tall, but never slay in numbers.

Jbw and tall
Or just be really tall

That's right you need both face and height

Truth, my 1/10 face wouldnt improve if I suddenly became taller

I'd rather be a 5'8 Ryan Renolds than 6"2 4/10

Bluepilled is when you say only personality counts. Saying height is crucial is blackpilled. Tallfags are simply not trying

That's right you need both face and height
No,face is vastly more important.
Some woman will reject you because of your height while all woman are going to reject you if you look like dog shit

Just being tall doesn't mean you will get pussy. You must look good too. I don't care what roasties say, if you are over 6 ft tall but look like Shrek, you'll never get pussy.
There are countless examples of dudes who look like shit and tall, but never slay in numbers.
my profile pic is a blonde white chad with long hair, 6'2" volcel, according to this forum at least

tbh being tall big and ugly is like multiplying by 0 ... won't change anything ... it's over if you're ugly.

Did you really use Shrek as your example? He'd slay if he existed. Foids love dominant tall ogres. If you're 6'4 you don't even need to have a face, you'll get plenty of foids. Tallfags need to stop larping as incels.

Many incels would get pussy if they were over 6'. If their height is the only thing that's holding them back.

I'd imagine that geography might play a role in taller incels. Along with face, bones, language and money. But if you're 6'2+ your basically god.

I've known plenty of tall incels. The biggest incel i've ever known was a 6'4 ogre. I saw him get BRUTALLY rejected by straight up 1/10 women.

I also dont believe what foids say, i observe what they DO and they are dating tallfags

All couples outside follow the same pattern, midget foid and tallfag, roided manlets all walk alone

Those discussions become really tiring, anyways JBW IS LAW!

Part of being incel is lack of attractiveness to femoids in a vacuum, but the other part is being a social pariah. Being tall at least mostly prevents the social "outcast" (literal) part of inceldom. lankcels are at worst ignored, but never get the "hey little buddy" treatment.

Face > Height > Weight, imo and after my personal experience

Be Tall -> Gymmaxx -> Tattoomaxx -> Thugmaxx = Pussy

Of course youll get more foids if you have a beautiful face , but as a tall guy you can at least be a normie .

Alone? No. But it's a big help. And regardless of "pussy" (because inceldom is not about the sex act) tall people are treated better in society at large. They earn more money, are seen as leaders merely by virtue of their height, etc. There is no doubt about it, taller is better at least up to 6'4 or so.

You need:
Face
Height
Race
Muuh personality

yeah but being a skinny manlet is death sentence, no female will take u as man when u getting mogged by everyone