Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IF YOU THINK MAJORITY OF MEN ARE NOT HAVING SEX/ARE INCEL THAT IS TERACOPE

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I've seen this a lot of times, people saying "oh, majority of men are becoming incel" "normies are incels in denial"

This behavior is either teracope by incels who want to believe that they're normal, or by normtard fakecels who want to convince others that they're incel.

The "normtard" area, with the middle 60% of men, can get sex. It is hard, but it is entirely possible. This is in contrast to the top 20% Chads, who can get sex with no effort, or the bottom 20% -- us incels who cannot get sex by any means whatsoever.

After all, starfish sex is still sex, and you're still a virgin.

That's what terrifies fakecels the most about normie sex, the bad, anti-climactic raw sex with 300lbs girls. Just proves how the concept of 'ascension' is dependent on a fantasmatic element of doing it properly, with a girl of the right amount of cute, who passionately wants them back, possibly even without trying.

Last edited:
High IQ post, although the top 20% of men are definitely not Chads. Chads are very rare, like 0.1% of men are Chads.

High IQ post, although the top 20% of men are definitely not Chads. Chads are very rare, like 0.1% of men are Chads.
True,so much for some guys calling everyone a chad.If chads were that common they wouldn't be called as a Chad

this thread fucked up the stats

a third of men are indeed incels
so are you saying only 0.1% of men can get sex off tinder?

Hmm, 0.1% is very low. That is one in a thousand. I think not, Chads are pretty rare, but not that rare. I think 10% might work, but highest is definitely 5%.

Don't have to be a Chad to get sex off Tinder, but you do probably need to be in the top 10% of men to get it consistently or have a huge dick.

Hmm, 0.1% is very low. That is one in a thousand. I think not, Chads are pretty rare, but not that rare. I think 10% might work, but highest is definitely 5%.
5% are chad

0.1% is gigachad
Don't have to be a Chad to get sex off Tinder, but you do probably need to be in the top 10% of men to get it consistently or have a huge dick.
sounds about right

High IQ. Incels are legit the bottom of the barrel and extremely rare in reality, it's just to brutal for some incels to deal with so they cope. Just accept that you are genetic shit and move on, no use talking about how bad normies have it. Normies life mog us to oblivion.
is a third actually that rare?

have a huge dick.
Dick size only matters if it is small. Incel with giga cock will not get sex, but chad with micropenis will get close enough so that the foid realizes its tiny.

Worldwide?.
No, whites and blacks have the highest percentage of Chads. I'd say a Tyrone is slightly more common than a Chad actually, but that's up for debate.
Changs are like 0.0001% of Asian men.

Dick size only matters if it is small. Incel with giga cock will not get sex, but chad with micropenis will get close enough so that the foid realizes its tiny.
extreme cope.

No, whites and blacks have the highest percentage of Chads. I'd say a Tyrone is slightly more common than a Chad actually, but that's up for debate.
Changs are like 0.0001% of Asian men.
Do you count manlet chads

That third eventually gets into a relationship sooner or later, maybe multiple, maybe get married. By 40 you will find nearly no one IRL in your position. I don't know any 40 year old virgins personally.
not in today's generation. marriage is on the decline big time. birth rates are proof

also suicide and hookers are why 40 year old virgins are rare

Not all sex lives are equal. Some are having sex once a week or more, some have sex a few times a year or less, and some never have sex. Also the effort to acquire it differs greatly.

Not all sex lives are equal. Some are having sex once a week, some have sex a few times a year or less, and some never have sex. Also the effort to acquire it differs greatly.
THIS

Nah, women love big dicks. If she knows you have one then she'll want to have sex. At the very least you'll have a niche of size queens who you will consistently get to fuck.

Do you count manlet chads
Not really, unless they have top-tier faces. Chad = face and height.

Normies aren't becoming incels, but finding a foid, whether just for sex or as a partner, is becoming extremely difficult for them. Many of the normies i know are single, and struggling with the dating market. This is just the reality of how things are with the introduction of dating apps like Tinder, which made dating a lot more competitive for normies.

I'd say 30% of modern males are incels, that's still a pretty big percentage tbh, also you're underestimating the number of incels in denial.

If all blue-pilled unaware incels were black pilled, the incel movement would be a lot more mainstream and stronger.

I've seen this a lot of times, people saying "oh, majority of men are becoming incel" "normies are incels in denial"

This behavior is either teracope by incels who want to believe that they're normal, or by normtard fakecels who want to convince others that they're incel.

The "normtard" area, with the middle 60% of men, can get sex. It is hard, but it is entirely possible. This is in contrast to the top 20% Chads, who can get sex with no effort, or the bottom 20% -- us incels who cannot get sex by any means whatsoever.

After all, starfish sex is still sex, and you're still a virgin.
top 20% is chad? foids think 80th percentile is average. top 5% is chadlite, top 1% is chad I'd say. normalfags are top 50%. anything below that can only ascend by hard betabuxxing a post wall roastie who will divorce rape him in 5 years, will have two kids that are his if he's lucky but entirely possible that they're not and will get bitched at constantly during those 5 years with starfish every month.

High IQ. Incels are legit the bottom of the barrel and extremely rare in reality, it's just to brutal for some incels to deal with so they cope. Just accept that you are genetic shit and move on, no use talking about how bad normies have it. Normies life mog us to oblivion.
Exactly. If incels were more common we would've noticed.

Exactly. If incels were more common we would've noticed.
Incels are very common, but there's a huge number of blue-pilled unaware incels that don't want to label themselves as an "incel", if all incels were black-pilled this place would be way more popular and all other incel sites as well.

Incels are very common, but there's a huge number of blue-pilled unaware incels that are too afraid to even label themselves as an "incel", if all incels were black-pilled this place would be way more popular and all other incel sites as well.
They're incels in denial.

That third eventually gets into a relationship sooner or later, maybe multiple, maybe get married. By 40 you will find nearly no one IRL in your position. I don't know any 40 year old virgins personally.
Anyone who lived as an incel to 40 and then settles with whatever scrap there is left hardly lifemogs anyone to oblivion.

1. Men tend to lie on these types of surverys and overplay their laycount
2. how much sex is in the form of pure sex with no strings attached because bullshit like this includes betabuxxing and I would rather die than become a cashcow for a whore.

1. Men tend to lie on these types of surverys and overplay their laycount
2. how much sex is in the form of pure sex with no strings attached because bullshit like this includes betabuxxing and I would rather die than become a cashcow for a whore.
tbh

technically i've had sex because i paid a hooker.

i'm still incel as fuck

Guys around the 50th percentile can get gf and sex, but only with undesirable obese or fat women. If they date down and pursue women in the bottom 20% basically. Are u willing to date a fat slob even though your a normal weight dude. I can't do it.

I think that starfish sed might be equivalent if not more boring than jerking off with a good fleshlight tbhtbhngl.
Sex is supposed to be about attraction, if the foid is not fucking you because she wants it, but some sort of chore, then that is stupid in itself.
The majority of men are pussy whiped, not having sex or are absolutely starved having sex once a month if they're lucky.

I think that starfish sed might be equivalent if not more boring than jerking off with a good fleshlight tbhtbhngl.
Sex is supposed to be about attraction, if the foid is not fucking you because she wants it, but some sort of chore, then that is stupid in itself.
The majority of men are pussy whiped, not having sex or are absolutely starved having sex once a month if they're lucky.
most men are over 30

and most men over 30 are exactly as you described

JFL at the cope in this thread.

Normies are cucks, getting starfish sex from a landwhale with chad's cum still leaking out of her cunt is nothing to be proud of yet that's the "good sex life" most normcucks brag about.

nigger did you even read it? It talks about femoids and guys. It’s not male only. The thing is skewed because females are counted too.
that means it's even worse for men jfl

you think females struggle more than males in the dating world?

no but I’m fairly sure a lot of femoids who cannot get sex from chad simply choose not to have sec at all. Eg femvolcelism

High IQ. Female celibacy = gigachad doesnt text back.

A third is based on the 1 year no sex definition. I reckon few of those are actual incels.

mid you this was years ago, and also men who use hookers count as having sex
no but I’m fairly sure a lot of femoids who cannot get sex from chad simply choose not to have sec at all. Eg femvolcelism

here for a better source

About amerimutts and this time supports my argument.
agreed that femvolcels exist but there are still a decent chunk of incels.

That third eventually gets into a relationship sooner or later, maybe multiple, maybe get married.
Considering that the 40 year old cohort was never in the position in terms of 1/3 of males being incel, along with falling marriage rates, this might be incorrect. The current situation is unique because technology has enable female hypergamy previously unseen in history. That same tech also lets men communicate so that they are able to both see this and take corrective action.

Women only want relationships with betas so they can suck resources. Female employment and marriage being shit for men has led to a decline in marriage. So no, its very unlikely these men will find relationships. Certainly not ones based on mutual attraction (debatable if this was ever true at all tbh).

so around 20%. That’s what I said. Bottom 20% of men are incels, whether blackpilled or not.
no its not 20% jfl. that australia study looks at ALL people and says 40% are incel/femcel

if only 20% of men are incel, that's only 10% of the entire population (since male female ratio is close to even). that would mean 60% of females are femcels.

the real incel rate is unironically around a third in the west