Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you think it is over and want to commit sudoku, do it publicly in front of a large crowd.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Good or bad idea boyos?

Not suicidal myself, asking for suicidecels.

kodokushi is the destiny of beta males

a beta male does not kill himself because he is already dead inside

Sudoku jfl :lul:

1200px-Sudoku_Puzzle_by_L2G-20050714_standardized_layout.svg.png

Just be high enough IQ to solve sudoku theory

Gay is to seek an attention. Real man dies alone without cheap spectacles.
Why would you want to kill yourself in your apartment and end your life as if you never existed?

Death by seppuku although brave. Has got to be up there with being mauled by an animal or being on fire, as a agonising way to die.

Death by seppuku although brave. Has got to be up there with being mauled by an animal or being on fire, as a agonising way to die.
Just use a shotgun and shoot your brains

stop with chad worshipping
He is ascended incel. Baldcel + jawcel + midfacecel. Got jaw implants and hair system. Also wears make up. Legendary looksmaxxer.

Tbh. Make your exit mean something. Like that buddha who immolated himself.
Just KSG yourself in front of an elementary school bro. Make an impact buddy boyo. Yeehaaaww cucktear faggots.

That's what I've been saying.

your corpse will be posted on instagramm and females will be happy that another subhuman died

your corpse will be posted on instagramm and females will be happy that another subhuman died
true, should ascend and then kill yourself if you follow this method

As I keep telling people who are suicidal, give back to the community and go ER first. No point dying without some retribution first