Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you talk to fakecels who got banned from here you’re probably a fakecel yourself

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Birds of a feather flock together. If you’re going out of your way to talk to a larping cunt or fakecel you’re likely a shady character and larping hard. Notice I’m saying fakecels that get banned, not genuine incels who get banned for things other than getting laid or getting female attention.

If you use discord or in any way are friends with anyone else on this forum you guys are fakecels

When youre a legit loser nobody wants to be your friend, not even other losers bc you have nothing to gain

Chads on the other hand lift each other up

If you use discord or in any way are friends with anyone else on this forum you guys are fakecels

When youre a legit loser nobody wants to be your friend, not even other losers bc you have nothing to gain

I don’t use discord either, it’s a very cucked app tbh. I dont think it makes them fakecel for friend each other, but if they’re friending banned fakecels it does.

High IQ observation, that's why I avoid Discord like the plague

I completely agree with you on that matter.

I don't even have incel friends though

What's wrong with using Discord?

personality

who is a fakecel here?

Thats not blackpilled tho. On discord your face is anonymous so you shouldnt get discriminated.
plus you can join incel servers

i hate fakecels

Dicks out right now, I wanna see if you faggos are lying

Man, mods ban anyone nowadays, not even fakecels, even men as cultured as @iHateLife got banned by false accusations

Thats not blackpilled tho. On discord your face is anonymous so you shouldnt get discriminated.
plus you can join incel servers

You get voicemogged and people always dm each other their selfies and if you dont participate youre doomed to being irrelevant and thirdwheeling

This is true even of these so called incel servers

If you unironically use discord theres like a 99% chance youre a fakecel

i'm a fakecel, where's my ban?

this seems to be directed to discordfags

Sometimes you create a friendship

Damn this speaks to me. Never get pms and hardly any notifications. Truest of trucel traits.

I want to become a sexhaver

makes sense
Sometimes you create a friendship

how can you create a friendship with someone who you can't and don't relate with?

it's not the same as childhood friendships btw

Last edited:
Birds of a feather flock together. If you’re going out of your way to talk to a larping cunt or fakecel you’re likely a shady character and larping hard. Notice I’m saying fakecels that get banned, not genuine incels who get banned for things other than getting laid or getting female attention.
Give an example of a fakecel

Half of the Incels.co moderators use discord lol

Half of the Incels.co moderators use discord lol

All of them are fakecels tbh this has been known for ages

That Armenian kid looks like a male model

Master got exposed for being a tyson beckford tier BBC

I can tolerate it since they dont post a lot tbh but yeah Id rather all of them resign and some actual incels become mods

I can tolerate it since they dont post a lot tbh but yeah Id rather all of them resign and some actual incels become mods
WTF? Chads.co I'm done

Isn’t cocksucker a foid too, I remember there was a running joke about that

Isn’t cocksucker a foid too, I remember there was a running joke about that

Say what

giphy.gif

Blackpilled

People used to be suspicious of him cause the way he acts, idk how he got mod tbh I barely knew who he was.

He got modded for reporting excessively, aka being a snitch

I dont report ppl even if I disagree with them and they break one of the rules as long as theyre not sex havers

Mods incoming lol

At least this site doesn't have female mods like braincels did. I left braincels after one day because of that shit.

At least this site doesn't have female mods like braincels did. I left braincels after one day because of that shit.

Srs, imagine modding a female, what goes throguh someones mind to do that is beyond me

Don’t think I’ve ever done that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back