Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you surgerymaxxed and gymcelled to extreme levels, would you accept ascending with a landwhale or a very ugly foid?

Would you accept to date landwhales or very ugly foids as someone who put massive amounts of effort?

• Yes

• I would date non-fat ugly foids, but not landwhales

• I would date a fat foid if she was facially attractive, but not ugly women

• Looksmatch only, but doesn't need to be fit like me

• Looksmatch only and would need to be fit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm legit curious how do you people feel about this.

Let's say you worked really fucking hard to get money to pay for all the surgeries you need, you trained hard and reached a peak physique by training daily and religiously for years, paying for an expensive fitness diet and equipments during all that time, would you still try to "ascend" (in NOT in a "hookup" way, I mean getting a girlfriend or something closer) with landwhales and ugly foids that would never go through the same efforts you did?

Yes, I would still be desperate at heart.

Jfc, I can't imagine accepting a landwhale or subhuman foid everywhere, even if I was even uglier and that's all I could get. I'm looksmaxxing to get the highest girls I can find, and if I can find someone as good as my oneitis was then I can think about pursuing an LTR

would need to be at least a 4/10, not necessarily looksmatch, but not sub4, and also not fat

Last edited:
As long as the foid is above a 2/10 I would be fine, id be fine with a landwhale as long as I can convice it to lose weight(not easy but doable)

As long as the foid is above a 2/10 I would be fine, id be fine with a landwhale as long as I can convice it to lose weight(not easy but doable)
Hardly happening, but I just remembered a story someone told me
About how some fat foid's boyfriend began hitting the gym really hard, and she was jealous about how better he looked and how other foids started turning heads on him, also fearing she could be cheated
So she started gymming alongside him, and got to a point she started looking "hot"
Then she cheated him with a chad on the first opportunity
JFL

I'm legit curious how do you people feel about this.

Let's say you worked really fucking hard to get money to pay for all the surgeries you need, you trained hard and reached a peak physique by training daily and religiously for years, paying for an expensive fitness diet and equipments during all that time, would you still try to "ascend" (in NOT in a "hookup" way, I mean getting a girlfriend or something closer) with landwhales and ugly foids that would never go through the same efforts you did?
If they wouldn't go so low to date me as I am now I would not date them even if I gymcelled. They can fuck off, I wouldn't take less than a 5/10

Would happily pump and dump 2/10's

gymming with looksmatch would be pretty fun

If I put that much effort into gymmaxxing and getting expensive and dangerous surgeries, the foid I’m going to get must be my looks match or above, non landwhale. No exceptions.

Hardly happening, but I just remembered a story someone told me
About how some fat foid's boyfriend began hitting the gym really hard, and she was jealous about how better he looked and how other foids started turning heads on him, also fearing she could be cheated
So she started gymming alongside him, and got to a point she started looking "hot"
Then she cheated him with a chad on the first opportunity
JFL
Gym for women is a multiplier of like 5x
for men it's like 1.000000001

Very ugly yes, landwhale fuck no.

True. But nobody should gymmax for pussy. That's not a good longterm strategy.
One should gymmax for life.
It's an Investment for life, it is natural Health insurance.

Ive worked in a FIRST world nursing home and it was a Horror Show.
I will Always Keep saying this: If you ever are confronted with the possiblity of either you being put in a home or one of your relatives: Kill him/yourself.
I am not joking.
I used to think I was alone on this but I have seen others echo the same Sentiment, especially on blackpilled Websites.
Everyone that knows or sees the true reality of nursing home to some Degree acknowledges that death is preferable to that fate.

True. But nobody should gymmax for pussy. That's not a good longterm strategy.
One should gymmax for life.
It's an Investment for life, it is natural Health insurance.

Ive worked in a FIRST world nursing home and it was a Horror Show.
I will Always Keep saying this: If you ever are confronted with the possiblity of either you being put in a home or one of your relatives: Kill him/yourself.
I am not joking.
I used to think I was alone on this but I have seen others echo the same Sentiment, especially on blackpilled Websites.
Everyone that knows or sees the true reality of nursing home to some Degree acknowledges that death is preferable to that fate.

I agree 100% with you. I gymaxx heavily everyday but it’s not for foids. It’s for my confidence. I like staring at myself in the mirror or be at the beach showing muscles. I know it won’t get me any girl but it’s healthy and makes me happy, and that’s whats most important.

I would not want landwhales because being fat is indicative of being a lazy slob in general. I don't mind an ugly girl (though it depends how ugly). It also depends on other aspects (in particular, being trad and the ugliness not being some heritable illness).

It makes a huge difference you previously were a fat fuck with a chadlite face behind that fat or if you're a lanklet framecel with an Okayish face, but yes, in most cases it doesn't change shit.

Fit bodies as a non-chad mostly only attract the trashiest foids at least were I live. Most average Becky tier or Stacy foids care about Face>>Height>>>>Money/Status>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Body, in that order.

The thing is, in the case of this thread's question: gymmaxxed Beckies or Stacies most of the time are only into fit Chads. I have yet to see IRL gymmaxed foids with fat/skinny boyfriends.

So if you somehow, miraculously or magically ascend through surgeries and get a Chad tier face and good height, pretty much the only way to get the attention of a fit foid like that is being fit.

I agree 100% with you. I gymaxx heavily everyday but it’s not for foids. It’s for my confidence. I like staring at myself in the mirror or be at the beach showing muscles. I know it won’t get me any girl but it’s healthy and makes me happy, and that’s whats most important.

Lifting "for confidence" is a very retarded "Redpill" tier cope. Even if I get "huge" as fuck, as a 5'9 male, I would still look like a wimp close to a thugmaxxed 6'2 untrained guy.

I lift to look less subhuman and get less disrespected, to look like someone who puts effort into things and to increase my chances with foids even if it's a 0,000001% increase and with trashy foids like I mentioned before. Being healthy is a nice bonus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back