Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you support abortion you are a bluepilled cuck.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Pregnancy is one of the only things that make woman pay for their mass hypergamy and sexual escapades.
To allow abortion would just give woman more power to slut around.

Nah. I wish i was aborted. This life thing is too much struggle for too little reward

Abortion can prevent a shit life of an incel.

Agreed.
Abortion is basically an "I can have as much sex as I want without any consequences" card for Chads and Stacies. Funny how they continue to claim that it should be a "right" for them when they could just not have sex. (Especially since according to them, not having sex isn't a big deal)

Legit. Abortion is basically killing. And abortion is NOT a women's right.

not only are they bluepilled cucks, they are disgusting human beings. 

not sure how anyone in their right mind could support this

link to abortion video really graphic 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEgGegZMmI

Males should decide about abortion. It shouldn't go away because femoids trick males to father their children. On the other hand it is good that this happens to Chad so it doesn't matter.

Abortion is the most evil thing in the world. I can’t believe we accept it. In the future, we will look back at it the same way we look at the Holocaust

Abortion is disgusting.

My sister had one.

Once I had an argument with my mom and told her that she should've aborted me.

theyd rather kill unborn kids than not have sex so recklessly

Weirdcel said:
Nah. I wish i was aborted. This life thing is too much struggle for too little reward

ageist abortion totally.

of course im for getting kids out of unwanted homes. s hould have people support more adoption.

Women just need to be having less crazy random sex with Chad and be more careful.

Im okay with abortion if the baby and mother have low chance to live and it could at least save the mother. Or if the baby was doomed anyway I dont mind aborting.

Otherwise It's murder

uglylifematters said:
not only are they bluepilled cucks, they are disgusting human beings.
not sure how anyone in their right mind could support this
link to abortion video really graphic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEgGegZMmI

Have you seen the "[Lifefuel]" gore shit on this site? lmfao.  

I prefer the voluntary contraceptive/sterilization route to antinatalism over abortion, but I'd be a flaming hypocrite to be pro-life/anti-choice. 

IMHO you're a bluepilled cuck if you DON'T support abortion, as it suggests you believe existing for existence's sake is a moral imperative, suffering be damned. 

The true (existential) blackpill is recognizing ephemeral existence poisoned by suffering is a terrible thing to impose on others (via birth).

Friedrich the Bear knows what's up. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ovLBZD1dw[/video]

So in other words you want incels to exist

Racism and Murder

[attachment=2568]

Attachments

• 9283AF3E-9130-43D1-9560-13F577E5B255.jpeg
    9283AF3E-9130-43D1-9560-13F577E5B255.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 86