Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you stop initiating contact with the people you normally talk to how many would you never hear from again?

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
I would never cross anyone's mind again. Nobody cares. Time to rope.

I would only hear back from 2 or 3, but only because they want me to help them with something. Without asking for help, possibly 2 would call me after a really long time to check up on me.

I would only hear back from 2 or 3, but only because they want me to help them with something. Without asking for help, possibly 2 would call me after a really long time to check up on me.
How many people do you initiate with?

I only have 2 friends who its 50 50 who messages who first

The rest that i knew from hs would literally never speak to me again, they prob know im incel too

I am sure there are a few who would never contact me again, but I found out during the years I shut myself off from everyone, there were a lot who did try to contact me. Surprised me.

I only regularly speak to maybe 2 people, if I cut contact one of them wouldn't bother trying to reach out anymore (work "friend")whilst the other would give more effort and probably give up after some time.

I try not to have any free will in speaking to anyone. They can't understand what I'm going through so why should I even bother being genuine. I just
do gym, go sit with my friend(ex boxer, really old, red pilled and blue pilled at the same time),
laugh occasionally, smile when prompted, drink another pint of beer, go home, come here to incels.is, watch a couple of YouTube videos and on some nights enter and exit an impromptu state of depression, get out of it, consider suicide to take away the pain, get a pit in the stomach because of all the people I would let down(haha like I care), go to sleep.. repeat tomorrow, haha, what a dream my existence really is turning out to be.

So yeah.. no one would be running after me.

I try not to have any free will in speaking to anyone. They can't understand what I'm going through so why should I even bother being genuine. I just
do gym, go sit with my friend(ex boxer, really old, red pilled and blue pilled at the same time),
laugh occasionally, smile when prompted, drink another pint of beer, go home, come here to incels.is, watch a couple of YouTube videos and on some nights enter and exit an impromptu state of depression, get out of it, consider suicide to take away the pain, get a pit in the stomach because of all the people I would let down(haha like I care), go to sleep.. repeat tomorrow, haha, what a dream my existence really is turning out to be.

So yeah.. no one would be running after me.

shit. i can relate with that daily routine lol, except i don't gym, i just sit at home studying. and in reply to the OP, i don't have contact with anyone outside of family as it is. no friends, nothing.

Maybe 2 people...sad.

However, its better than having people who never call to even ask how you are doing suddenly call you when they need help. I used to have a pickup truck and would always hear from people saying shit like "we should go grab a beer sometime?" only when you actually go get the beer on the premise of friendship. they ask you "if you are not busy can you help me move this weekend?". I've fell for it a couple of times, thinking it would re-spark the friendship only to never hear from those people again....fucking normies....so I sold the pickup partially for that reason.

shit. i can relate with that daily routine lol, except i don't gym, i just sit at home studying. and in reply to the OP, i don't have contact with anyone outside of family as it is. no friends, nothing.
Study those books boyo, I hope you can find the tools you need to ascend.

State funeral. Not even my family would know/care.

Maybe 2 people...sad.

However, its better than having people who never call to even ask how you are doing suddenly call you when they need help. I used to have a pickup truck and would always hear from people saying shit like "we should go grab a beer sometime?" only when you actually go get the beer on the premise of friendship. they ask you "if you are not busy can you help me move this weekend?". I've fell for it a couple of times, thinking it would re-spark the friendship only to never hear from those people again....fucking normies....so I sold the pickup partially for that reason.
That sucks man. I've been tricked similar to that as well, not only by friends, but by family. Thank goodness we have this community because we might be the only ones who actually enjoy each other's company.

I dont talk to anyone

What a coincidence,my old friend just texted me today for the first time in months because he needs help moving.

Being an ugly male is such a pathetic experience,fuck I legit despise nature.

What a coincidence,my old friend just texted me today for the first time in months because he needs help moving.

Being an ugly male is such a pathetic experience,fuck I legit despise nature.

DO NOT SAY YES....they will put on an Oscar worthy performance of being your friend while you help them, tell you that "we should hang out more!" and then if you ever do call them (because they won't call you) you will get "i'm busy". DO NOT DO IT.

hahahaha, i don't talk to anyone so go figure

Study those books boyo, I hope you can find the tools you need to ascend.

Thanks bro. Same to you, I hope you can ascend someday, good luck.

I dont normally talk to anyone, so 0

no one. my brother talks to me from time to time out of pity thats it

I am sure there are a few who would never contact me again, but I found out during the years I shut myself off from everyone, there were a lot who did try to contact me. Surprised me.
Lifefuel. :feelsahh:

maybe my parents would try to see what happened to me.