Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you still want to have sex with an organic lifeform of any kind, you aren't even close to the deepest levels of The BlackPill.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Asexual reproduction is the only way to redeem the barbaric and despicable primate scum. If you want to have sex with a femasite, you might as well be a male feminist. If you want to rape a femasite, that's based but you still might as well be a male feminist. Even though any penis under 8 inches is considered a baby dick by roastapes because they all have access to 8+ inch dicks whenever they want, pretty much any piece of flesh of any size gives them at least some degree of pleasure and tingles when thrust into their cunts. Both beta male consensual sex and alpha rape give foids some degree of pleasure, the latter being more likely to make them have an orgasm.

If you truly hate foids than you should be asexual and totally against stimulating vaginas in any way. No foid on earth is deserving of even a millisecond of vaginal tingles caused by another human. Being raped is a privilege they do not deserve, although I respect all incels who rape foids, I personally hate them too much to want to provide them with any sexual stimulation at all.

All sex is violence, all sex is an act of violence against the genes of those who are not sexually desirable. Sex is genocide, sex is slavery, sex is psychological torture. The goal of the Deadborn, the truecels of truecels, is not sex, it's the elimination of sex. For a better society, a better future, a more humane world, we must make animal spasms obsolete. Every sexual encounter is a form of submission to the enemy. If a foid thinks she is worthy of receiving vaginal tingles from your erect phallus, you should kick her in the ribs and tell her "NO!"...

Last edited:
Cope, all that matters is putting your dink in some prime pussy

Cope, all that matters is putting your dink in some prime pussy
They would have to pay me $50,000 just to fuck a prime stacy. I would hate myself afterward for it but I would be able to metamorphosize into a specimen worthy of being seen in public.

IT is gonna have a field day with this.

IT is gonna have a field day with this.
They usually don't post my asexual/ectogenesis related threads...

They can't say I'm an entitled incel who thinks foids owe him their cunts.

Also, asexual reproduction is progressive and it doesn't fit the "incels are alt-right" narrative.

They would have to pay me $50,000 just to fuck a prime stacy. I would hate myself afterward for it but I would be able to metamorphosize into a specimen worthy of being seen in public.

volcelslayers.co

Yeah but I can't defeat my cock.

Well put.
If you truly hate foids than you should be asexual and totally against stimulating
vaginas in any way. No foid on earth is deserving of even a millisecond of vaginal tingles caused by another human. Being raped is a privilege they do not deserve, although I respect all incels who rape foids, I personally hate them too much to want to provide them with any sexual stimulation at all.

All sex is violence, all sex is an act of violence against the genes of those who are not sexually desirable. Sex is genocide, sex is slavery, sex is psychological torture. The goal of the Deadborn, the truecels of truecels, is not sex, it's the elimination of sex. For a better society, a better future, a more humane world, we must make animal spasms obsolete. Every sexual encounter is a form of submission to the enemy. If a foid thinks she is worthy of receiving vaginal tingles from your erect phallus, you should kick her in the ribs and tell her "NO!"...
On point.

Last edited:
Well put.

On point.
St. Elliot was right. It's up to us to build further upon his ideas and make his vision of the ideal future a reality... or go ER (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 05).

You're right on a deeper level, but this is still cope. If I was Chad, I would be in the right to slay as many bitches as I could and nature would reward me for that too because in this context, it makes sense.

You're right on a deeper level, but this is still cope. If I was Chad, I would be in the right to slay as many bitches as I could and nature would reward me for that too because in this context, it makes sense.
In nature, the point of a man's life is to impregnate as many foids as possible and kill as many other men as possible so it makes sense. I hate nature though and want to transcend it.

I agree, anal or oral only boyo.
If foids enjoy it, I don't want to do it.